Buchkopf - Testa di Malborghetto
|
| -28. 02. 2020 13:45:19 |
| (+4) |  | |
|
|
|
|
| 2061alessio2. 03. 2020 18:32:35 |
To Malga Mezesnik they stole my CAI trail 504A signposts twice over the years (I put them right at the trail start at the beginning of the pasture so as not to disturb but... ); I agree with you on the lack of languages - at least in English if not others - but as I say, pity everyone does their own thing especially in this project because they probably invested quite some money ; I got lost years ago from the road bend at 1338 on the unmarked old trail towards Malga Priu or Mezesnik, followed part of it and then had to go straight up into the unknown forest to the road under Stabet, approximately jumped out at the bend at 1480, maybe if I had gone in reverse from Ukve on path 504A since the fork is visible it would have been better, God knows. 
| (+1) |  | |
|
|
|
|
| ločanka13. 04. 2023 07:37:53 |
Anyway, extremely pleasant surroundings here. Worth stopping even en route. Rio Argento is also the name of the stream that flows here and empties into Bela. Maybe it feeds exactly these ponds. Next time maybe lunch with little fish !
| (+1) |  | |
|
|
|
You must log in to post a comment:
If you do not yet have a username, you must first
register.