Hike.uno
Hike.uno
Login
Login
Username:
Password:
Login
Not registered yet? Registration.
Forgot password?
      
List of forums / Slovenia / General talks / Meeting of Hribi.net portal users

Meeting of Hribi.net portal users

Print
geppo7. 10. 2010 12:06:05
Then you write the departure time (I'll report tomorrow if I come) and you'll lead up. And let's see how many would go to the mountains?
Regards
like
Hribovc887. 10. 2010 17:17:42
Let's go to Grintovecnasmeh, I don't mind where you saymežikanje, just no climbing...
like
Tadej7. 10. 2010 18:38:08
So for the trip: Esther, Mancar, Damijan, Alpin, Hribovc88, Rok, Geppo? and me (if anyone else wants to join).
Suggestions are: Kamniško sedlo (Brana, Planjava), Kamniški Dedec and Grintovec.

Now we just need to agree on the goal.

Kamniško sedlo, start at 7:00
Kamniški Dedec, start at 9:00
Grintovec, start at 5:00
like
Hribovc887. 10. 2010 19:52:00
I'm all for Kamniški Dedec, although I'd gladly go to Grintovec too, but 09:00 is still the most "normal" time, it's true that it's nicest in the mountains early in the morningvelik nasmehcool
like
lepenatka7. 10. 2010 21:10:18
Enjoy, no matter which direction you head off in.
Weather will be nice.nasmeh
like
Tadej8. 10. 2010 08:51:21
So it's settled.

We meet at 9:00 in front of the Dom in Kamniška Bistrica, from where we'll climb to Kamniški Dedec.
like
pelican8. 10. 2010 13:35:29
How many of you are going to Grintovec or to Kokrško sedlo?
Maybe I could join..
like
Tadej8. 10. 2010 13:37:09
Now we've agreed that we're all going to Kamniški Dedec.
like
mancar8. 10. 2010 14:38:54
OK, to the Dedec, I'll be there at 9am in KB! Can't wait!
like
čemšeničan8. 10. 2010 14:47:52
If I finish silaging corn on time I'll come for a drink in Kam.Bistrica, I'll buy a round. Best regards!
like
geppo8. 10. 2010 16:11:21
We'll see,,,,
like
mancar8. 10. 2010 20:03:04
No - latest status - I won't be there, both kids got sick. And such days ahead :-(( have a good time.
like
Hribovc888. 10. 2010 22:35:51
See you tomorrow at 09:00 in Kamniška Bistrica, can't wait alreadyvelik nasmeh. Best regards and good night.
like
Page:1234
You must log in to post a comment:
Username:
Password:
Login
If you do not yet have a username, you must first register.
         
Copyright © 2026 Hike.uno, Terms of use, Privacy and cookies