|
| GregorC6. 06. 2011 12:35:24 |
In summer, with a small group, I'd visit peaks around Vršič for two or three days, so which hut do you recommend for overnight stay, Erjavčeva koča, Poštarski dom or Tičarev dom? What experiences do you have with them? And I think we're not too demanding. How about reservations, are they necessary?
|
|
|
|
| lukecpukec6. 06. 2011 13:07:30 |
Last year I slept once at Tičarca and can say all was ok (lodging, food,...); no reservation, so got bed in multi-bed room as all others occupied (peak season - August weekend). Dorm room ok if snoring, tossing neighbors in creaky beds etc. don't bother you...
|
|
|
|
| antik6. 06. 2011 14:51:14 |
Last year I slept twice at Poštarski dom at Vršič. It's good to make a reservation in advance The hut is beautiful, completely renovated, atmosphere, ambience, drinks, food all super!! recommend Poštarski dom !!!!
|
|
|
You must log in to post a comment:
If you do not yet have a username, you must first
register.