Hike.uno
Hike.uno
Login
Login
Username:
Password:
Login
Not registered yet? Registration.
Forgot password?
      
List of forums / Slovenia / General talks / PRIMOŽ AUERSPERGER travels and advises

PRIMOŽ AUERSPERGER travels and advises

Print
-29. 03. 2020 15:27:18
(+32)like
sirt129. 03. 2020 16:18:55
(+9)like
martin429. 03. 2020 21:09:08
If this selfie king sticks, we'll see.
(+10)like
piotr6. 04. 2020 21:42:24
Measures are taking hold.velik nasmeh
(+6)like
lijaneja8. 04. 2020 20:43:26
Wherever I click, I see that face. Can't it be hidden, like e.g. on FB?
(+11)like
lijaneja9. 04. 2020 16:39:57
Great, @biba. Two moves, and he's gone.
If we ever meet, tug my sleeve. I owe you at least a beer, if not a snack.
Cheers Z!
(+6)like
Majdag9. 04. 2020 18:41:34
Lijaneja, "face" you won't see, but you'll immediately know who the comments are aimed at. nasmeh
(+3)like
mirank9. 04. 2020 20:00:22
Whatever annoys you, just remove it and there's quite a few of those-look at ZS
(+1)like
You must log in to post a comment:
Username:
Password:
Login
If you do not yet have a username, you must first register.
         
Copyright © 2026 Hike.uno, Terms of use, Privacy and cookies