Hike.uno
Hike.uno
Login
Login
Username:
Password:
Login
Not registered yet? Registration.
Forgot password?
      
List of forums / Slovenia / General talks / PZS Calendar 2023

PZS Calendar 2023

Print
lijaneja2. 12. 2022 11:47:05
The new PZS mountaineering calendar has already been released. The product is quite appealing, but while casually leafing through it I already spotted several obviously wrong data on it (Kanjavec, Šite, Vrh nad Rudo). I immediately alerted them to the irregularities, but I only got a mediocre response from Matjaž after forwarding that mistakes happen despite a multitude of proofreadersconfused. The entire print run is already printed, so after New Year we're facing a mess on the wall.sad look
Something like their forum, which they shut down in summer due to inactivity and are supposed to renovate the website.
(+3)like
ločanka2. 12. 2022 17:58:41
As for the calendar, nothing appealing, otherwise I'd buy it. They could have chosen some more original motifs for the pictures. The date numbers scattered somewhere on the photos also bother me and disturb the photo itself. Anyway, it didn't excite me! And that the data is wrong, I didn't even delve into that. That's hard to believe.
(+3)like
dprapr2. 12. 2022 18:32:08
Bojan, on my album there's still a lot more, memories in pictures. winking
(+2)like
You must log in to post a comment:
Username:
Password:
Login
If you do not yet have a username, you must first register.
         
Copyright © 2026 Hike.uno, Terms of use, Privacy and cookies