Hike.uno
Hike.uno
Login
Login
Username:
Password:
Login
Not registered yet? Registration.
Forgot password?
      
List of forums / Slovenia / Kamnik Savinja Alps / Dolgi hrbet - Skuta

Dolgi hrbet - Skuta

Print
KrEnD11. 09. 2026 17:58:51
This year I was on the ridge when I connected Rinke, Skuta and Dolgi hrbet (from the Jezersko side). From the Skuta side soon after the junction there is one slightly overhanging spot (well equipped), but it is not exposed (after about 10 vertical meters of climbing down we reach a notch). Then follows very nice climbing up and down and up and down ... all the way to the top. Descent from the top is initially very comfortable, then follows a well-equipped jump, which is very exposed, the abyss below is really deep. For me this part is mentally the "hardest". After the jump there is still some mostly unprotected climbing down to Mlinarsko sedlo.
(+2)like
mito300012. 09. 2026 22:35:46
At 6.15 I start from Ravenska Kočna where the parking lot was already quite lively. After about an hour I reach Češka Koča and after a sip continue over the scree to the entrance towards Mlinarsko sedlo. The continuation is nice climbing, but one must be careful not to dislodge stones as some ledges are full of gravel. At Mlinarsko sedlo the sun finally peeks out where I continue left across Dolgi hrbet. I almost miss the turnoff for Štruca and after a few photos from its summit continue to the summit of Skuta. After an annoying descent I then climb to Mala Rinka, Štajerska Rinka and finally Koroška Rinka. Only the descent awaited me, first carefully over steps and ropes to the path towards Ledine and then on the hunter's path back to the car.
At Mlinarsko sedlo with a view towards Grintovec1
Grintovec and Kočna from the path along Dolgi hrbet2
continuation of Dolgi hrbet with Skuta in the background3
Into the sky...4
Grintovec and part of Dolgi hrbet5
Skuta from the path towards Štruca6
towards Kalški greben and Krvavec7
Grintovec, Kočna, Štruca in the foreground8
Kočna in all its glory, to the right of it Koles9
in the direction of Rinka10
Ledinski vrh, Storžek11
Veliki greben12
from the path from Skuta towards Rinkas13
Koroška Rinka and Štajerska Rinka14
quite a few hikers have gathered at the top of Koroška Rinka15
16
towards Ledine...17
(+9)like
Page:123
You must log in to post a comment:
Username:
Password:
Login
If you do not yet have a username, you must first register.
         
Copyright © 2026 Hike.uno, Terms of use, Privacy and cookies