Hike.uno
Hike.uno
Login
Login
Username:
Password:
Login
Not registered yet? Registration.
Forgot password?
      

Dolič Hut

Print
planika8221. 07. 2014 18:43:44
1mitjas, from where did you go over Hribarice, so where did you start? Is winter gear needed for descent from Hribarice to Dolič? What's the status from Planika to Triglav?

Thanks in advance for feedback infomežikanje
like
grdksmrt22. 07. 2014 00:33:06
I was there two days ago. Had ice axe in hand for descent to Dolič. For ascent to Triglav from Planika no ice axe needed. A bit above hut still one snowfield, crossable with care. Whole secured path section clear.
Snežišče above Planika1
like
planika8213. 08. 2014 12:11:26
Anyone have fresh info on conditions from Hribarice to Dolič? And from Dolič to Triglav?

Thanks!
like
planika8213. 08. 2014 12:11:28
Anyone have fresh info on conditions from Hribarice to Dolič? And from Dolič to Triglav?

Thanks!
like
skylen13. 08. 2014 13:12:51
Hi,

I was at Dolič last Wednesday and then descended from Kanjavec past Hribarice.
The path was normally passable, but there are still some small snow patches.
For the path to Triglav hard to say, but when we talked to other hikers, they said it was also normally passable - meaning no crampons and ice axe needed.

like
planika8213. 08. 2014 19:54:42
Great, thanks for the info!
like
funnyboy24. 12. 2014 10:12:21
Yesterday we set off for Triglav, but ended up "only" at the Dolič Hut. Pictures and a few words at
http://primozgraheljsblog.blogspot.com/2014/12/koca-na-dolicu-2151m-23122014.html
like
bostjan8528. 07. 2015 19:12:10
I'm interested in the easiest path from Tržaška Hut towards the Triglav Lakes Valley? Is the path from Tržaška Hut to Zasavska Hut via Prehodavci demanding?
like
ben28. 07. 2015 19:39:01
The easiest path is via Hribarice, I admit I don't understand the second part of the question... zmedenZasavska Hut is actually located at Prehodavci! zavijanje z očmi
(+1)like
smatjaz28. 07. 2015 19:42:39
Boštjan85 probably you meant Hribarice? The path over Hribarice is not technically demanding, but it's long and very interesting...nasmeh
(+1)like
krist228. 07. 2015 23:25:57
The path over Hribarce is nice and undemanding.
(+2)like
M&P28. 05. 2017 16:59:08
Hello,
does anyone know what the conditions are like on the path from Zadnjica via Komar to the Dolič Hut? Are crampons and ice axe still needed?
like
lynx29. 05. 2017 19:38:24
The ice axe will definitely come in handy. Today there was still quite a bit of snow on the lakeside (not connected), on the other side and along Hribarice definitely even more. The traverse towards Vratce looked from afar almost entirely in snow.
like
ljubitelj gora29. 05. 2017 21:21:50
For safe crossing of snow fields, ice axe alone is not enough, crampons are also needed. nasmeh
like
MrOrange30. 05. 2017 12:41:34
I agree. There's still quite a bit of snow below the hut.
1
(+1)like
viki15. 07. 2017 14:46:16
Has anyone climbed to Dolič in the last few days? What are the conditions?
like
darinka45. 07. 2017 16:35:26
That's how it was three weeks ago. I think it's clear now.
1
(+1)like
Tadej3. 08. 2017 13:02:55
Today I went from Vrata to Luknja, from there along the mule track to Dolič. Descended the same way.
In the morning the whole path was in shade, sun warmed only on return from Luknja to Vrata.
Best, Tadej
Morning1
morning snapshot2
morning snapshot3
snapshot4
Landslide on the Primorska side of Luknja. I don't know if it's fresh...5
Along the path6
Along the path7
Along the path8
Kanjavec9
Vodnikov vršac.10
Bavški Grintavec11
Snapshot, to the right Zadnjiški Ozebnik.12
Veliki Ozebnik and Jalovec13
Shelter below Špička14
path15
Zois' bellflower16
Higher up, the sun is already shining17
Hut at Dolič18
at the hut19
In the middle Pihavec, to the left of it Razor.20
at the hut21
Offer.22
Hut at Dolič23
Veliki Ozebnik, Jalovec and Mangart.24
Zadnjiški Ozebnik25
edelweiss26
Along the path27
at Luknja28
snapshot29
in Vrata30
Triglav with its north face.31
Chapel in Vrata.32
at the chapel33
Aljažev dom v Vratih34
parking lot35
(+6)like
madeira3. 08. 2020 09:45:11
I had the tour to Dolič Hut planned for a while, but needed perfect forecasted weather without afternoon storms. Tuesday 28.07.2020 was perfect. Start early morning from Planina Blato. First to Planina Krstenica glowing in morning rays. Over Planina Jezerce and Jezerski Pass to Planina pod Mišelj vrhom then to Mala and Velo polje. Watched helicopter supplying Kredarica and Planika. Through Velska Valley to Dolič Hut, quite some hikers there. Many foreigners too. From Dolič up to Hribarice and down to 7J Valley. Mostly met foreigners. 7J Valley never disappoints, always wonderful. At the hut by Triglav Lakes lots of people. Fishing in Double Lake full on, nets all over. From Double Lake over Fužinske planine back to Planina Blato. Day wonderful, legs hurt at end, I admit.
Krstenica alpine pasture1
Krstenica alpine pasture2
Krstenica alpine pasture3
Planina Jezerce4
at Jezerski pass5
view from Jezerski pass6
view from Jezerski pass7
View back8
Meadow under Mišelj peak, Tosc in the background9
collapsing hut on Planina pod Mišelj vrhom10
drying pond on Malem polju11
Pannonian edelweiss12
Velo polje13
Velo polje14
Velska valley15
wonderful panorama16
View back17
Hut at Dolič18
path towards Hribarice19
at saddle Hribarice20
view back on Mišelj konec21
view on Lepo Špičje22
green lake23
Lake in Ledvica24
Dvojno jezero25
Planina Dedno polje26
(+6)like
n3jc25. 07. 2026 12:00:59
A bunch of thoughts after yesterday's hike from Krma to Dolič and back.

1. At six in the morning continuing to the last parking lot is a lottery which I lost this time and returned to the penultimate parking lot. That bad little kilometer I walked in less time than the attempt towards the first parking lot took (drive there + drive back + loss of time turning while others are also turning and meeting other vehicles that didn't know what to do)

2. Ascent from Krma: as always. There were some people but everyone walks at the same pace so there are actually few encounters.

3. At Bohinjska vratca: first time there this time. Lonely well marked. At one spot a lot of caution is needed awkward passage as if the path had been washed away a bit. If I had companions with me I would make a detour; it looked like maybe it was possible below the path; can't confirm didn't try.

4. Past Vodnikov dom towards Dolič: shady corners can be found all the way to 2000m (forest below some boulder above) I gladly greeted them because I had a dog with me. Surprisingly lonely.

5. Comment on the dog: I took him because it was cold everything went fine he had a good time. In typical summer temperatures I wouldn't even think of it.

6. Dolič: gratefully took the opportunity to get a cold non-alcoholic drink at such height. These days many of you talk about prices saying they are too high; I don't know the answer because of those who are tight with money I don't even want to defend the hut system which I don't know but still: yesterday's coke for 6EUR was better than 6 of the same in the valley for 1EUR each. Around Dolič I meet most people on today's tour and it was quite fitting at this point to return to the lonely path towards Vodnikov dom.

7. The purpose of the trip was to assess how a tour from Krma to Kanjavec would look. Roughly the heights in this case would rise towards 2200m. Just to Dolič you do 1500m ascent but also 300m descent which you have to make up on the way back.

8. The way back towards Vodnikov dom dragged on. Shady spots below the forest line are great and I took a lot of time to lounge. At Vodnikov dom there is a tap with cold water (thanks for the infrastructure - I use it for free - all too self-evident). The ascent to Bohinjska vratca is steep and richly sunny but passed quickly probably because I rested in the shade. If I ever extend this tour to Kanjavec and keep a sharper pace it will probably be harder. In late afternoon hours the descent from the saddle to Krma is completely in shade below the saddle you have to watch your step a bit then just to Krma where it drags as usual. That last kilometer to the penultimate parking lot no problem.

All the enjoyment of lonely corners stretched the tour to 13 hours well spent time.
(+5)like
Page:12345
You must log in to post a comment:
Username:
Password:
Login
If you do not yet have a username, you must first register.
         
Copyright © 2026 Hike.uno, Terms of use, Privacy and cookies