Hike.uno
Hike.uno
Login
Login
Username:
Password:
Login
Not registered yet? Registration.
Forgot password?
      
List of forums / Slovenia / General talks / Jacket - soft shell

Jacket - soft shell

Print
ljubitelj gora14. 10. 2016 14:20:17
The stuff in Lidl is really more plastic fantastic, I have a jacket that doesn't breathe but is good against the wind. I bought some more things in Lidl for clothing and finished with them with that jacket.zavijanje z očmi
like
Kleemen15. 10. 2016 14:28:12
But for 40eur it's probably ok, I'm buying windbreaker around 50eur, I know they're not comparable to those for 200eur. nasmeh Looking for something in style of Kilimanjaro, Mckinley and similar, which you can get around 40-50eur on sale. No rush, so still have time to choose. nasmeh
(+2)like
subaru15. 10. 2016 16:29:00
Here you have quite a large selection.
https://www.bergfreunde.de/softshelljacken/fuer--maenner/?listorderby=bfdiscountpercent&listorder=desc

Locally you search and try on, online order - it's much cheaper.
(+2)like
Page:12
You must log in to post a comment:
Username:
Password:
Login
If you do not yet have a username, you must first register.
         
Copyright © 2026 Hike.uno, Terms of use, Privacy and cookies