|
| Tadej8. 05. 2020 06:21:34 |
That's how it was yesterday. Lp, Tadej
| (+2) |  | |
|
|
|
|
| Tadej3. 06. 2020 03:28:54 |
Evening glimpses. Lp, Tadej
|
|
|
|
| Tadej9. 06. 2020 12:07:12 |
Some photos from the walk to Vrtača Hut. Lp, Tadej
| (+3) |  | |
|
|
|
|
| strelec19542. 09. 2020 17:41:52 |
Tadej, in photo 11 I see some kind of fences along the path. Is this already preparation for some toboggan run? lp. Marjan
|
|
|
|
| Tadej2. 09. 2020 22:16:03 |
They made this toboggan run two years ago, and last year they added a fence. Usually there's a toboggan race once a year.
|
|
|
|
| andrej.bg28. 10. 2020 17:12:44 |
On the September photos you can see tons of car tires and other trash, hope the situation has improved since then?
| (+1) |  | |
|
|
|
|
| Tadej29. 10. 2020 07:59:27 |
Next time I'll go along the torrent and check if anything's different.
|
|
|
|
| Tadej16. 11. 2020 08:17:58 |
Cloudy and fairly warm morning. Regards, Tadej
| (+3) |  | |
|
|
|
|
| Tadej2. 12. 2020 09:39:04 |
Today's photos. Lp, Tadej
| (+6) |  | |
|
|
|
|
| Tere6. 08. 2022 20:26:32 |
Hello, I'd like help i.e. info, if I leave the car at the parking lot where parking is 3 euros per day, and I go to the mountains and don't return to the car for three days how will I pay for the 2nd and 3rd day? Can I park somewhere there for free? My plan is to go from Ljubelj-Košutica-Zelenica-Svačica-Stol-Begunjščica... Thanks in advance for the help.
|
|
|
|
| n3jc6. 08. 2022 21:05:53 |
At this parking lot you can pay with the EasyPark mobile app, from which you can also extend parking remotely. Otherwise, at least last year it was possible to park for free at Ljubelj (parts of the parking lot where parking is paid were marked separately). I don't know how it is this year, since I haven't been there yet this year.
|
|
|
|
| Enka6. 08. 2022 21:58:38 |
It's still the same. But the parking lots before the paid part are full early in the morning
|
|
|
|
| Tere7. 08. 2022 13:05:22 |
n3jc and Enka thanks a lot for the info and help. 
| (+1) |  | |
|
|
|
You must log in to post a comment:
If you do not yet have a username, you must first
register.