Hike.uno
Hike.uno
Login
Login
Username:
Password:
Login
Not registered yet? Registration.
Forgot password?
      
List of forums / Slovenia / Julian Alps / Pecol and Vrh Strmali

Pecol and Vrh Strmali

Print
biso16. 02. 2015 13:48:53
Touring skiers would otherwise reverse the sentence: "The road TO HAPPINESS is not drivable."wink
(+2)like
jedriličar16. 02. 2015 13:52:06
We're not all touring skiers ... there are also walkers wink
(+2)like
simonerjavec16. 02. 2015 14:08:02
I'll say rather SORRY, because I really don't feel like a long walk (and I'm a skier) along the road.. wink
like
Zasavčan4. 03. 2015 16:19:04
Is the road to Planina Pecol still not plowed and can you go on it with touring skis?
like
IgorZlodej4. 03. 2015 17:54:10
Maybe rolling
like
Page:12
You must log in to post a comment:
Username:
Password:
Login
If you do not yet have a username, you must first register.
         
Copyright © 2026 Hike.uno, Terms of use, Privacy and cookies