|
| bagi30. 09. 2022 14:04:34 |
@felix ... I have quite a few, you can check my profile. The problem with descriptions is that as author I can't update path status after changes on the route. This is usually followed by comments that the entry is not accurate. I almost never list timetables, because every hiker is of their own sort. Runners will whine about loose ones, slower ones about padded ones . So I always note lengths and ascents, for ferratas also difficulty, let each assess their own abilities .
| (+7) |  | |
|
|
|
|
| ločanka30. 09. 2022 14:12:33 |
bagi, you made me laugh with your last paragraph. It's true what you write. I used to subtract prescribed timetables, now I have to add them, and sometimes I feel I wasn't walking slowly .
| (+6) |  | |
|
|
|
|
| felix30. 09. 2022 17:16:35 |
Yes, Ločanka, that's true, sometimes we beat official times, now I'm happy if I reach the goal in official time.
| (+4) |  | |
|
|
|
|
| panda30. 09. 2022 19:11:57 |
I agree with you Felix 
| (+1) |  | |
|
|
|
|
| črow1. 10. 2022 20:46:39 |
Bravo you two. Nice ascent, descent via scree is also unforgettable.
| (+1) |  | |
|
|
|
|
| MANGRT13. 08. 2025 20:15:16 |
Starting point Passo Pordoi up ferrata Cesare Piazzetta past Pordoi hut back via scree. First 20 min really requires arm strength, as you literally pull yourself up on the cables and it's not easy.
| (+9) |  | |
|
|
|
|
| bagi14. 08. 2025 06:08:42 |
@MANGRT .... congrats for Piazzetta . For me it's still the hardest ferrata in the Dolomites so far, although some of similar renown have occurred after it.
| (+3) |  | |
|
|
|
|
| MANGRT2. 01. 2026 20:26:01 |
Winter is very stingy with snow even above 3000m. Start at Passo Pordoi, carry skis to the top, ski down the left side, then back to the top. Descent down the left gully and then to the right to the marked path, where I carry skis again to the hut, there on scree I search for snow patches all the way to the starting point. Nice sunny day with fog in the valley and very very low temperatures below the summit.
| (+8) |  | |
|
|
|
|
| Trobec3. 01. 2026 07:41:20 |
Ugh... almost all bare...
|
|
|
|
| Martin Dercar24. 06. 2026 21:04:31 |
Super both of you, honor to each, I hope we meet somewhere and drink coffee tea
|
|
|
You must log in to post a comment:
If you do not yet have a username, you must first
register.