Hike.uno
Hike.uno
Login
Login
Username:
Password:
Login
Not registered yet? Registration.
Forgot password?
      

Which Mountain??

Print
viharnik2. 07. 2009 18:24:01
On TV Pika at 18:30 the Twenty-Ninth Mountain Path of Martina Čufar-CLIMBING!
like
geppo2. 07. 2009 19:53:36
You find my riddles right away (this one was a tough nut) - next time I'll think a bit more!!!
Best regards (a bit for relaxation!!)
like
silvo195225. 08. 2023 14:49:44
Please help with identifying the names of the mountains in the photos.
2023.08.22.50 Rombon and V. Črnelska špica in the background1
2023.08.22.512
2023.08.22.52 Črnelski špici, Hudi vršič?, Srednji vršič, Krnica3
like
simon1625. 08. 2023 17:05:41
This was probably taken from the path to Jerebica, right?
Picture 1: the peak in foreground is Gorenji Vogel.
Picture 3: peaks better visible are Črnelska špica, Hudi vršič, Visoki Kanin, Krnica
(+1)like
silvo195225. 08. 2023 17:40:10
Thanks. What about the peaks in the panoramic photo?
Tomorrow I'll post some photos from the trip to Jerebica.
like
mirank25. 08. 2023 18:31:39
On the panorama, on the left is Rombon, on the right are peaks of Viševe group - Divja koza, Gamsova mati and Viš, then you see the double-headed Koštrunove špice and Montaževa group, Kanin mountains in the middle already described above. And one more; I think that pyramid in the middle is Amarianawinking
like
silvo195227. 08. 2023 13:05:58
Mirank, thanks and best regards.
(+1)like
darinka413. 09. 2023 13:36:22
I can't find the name of this long peak in Kanin mountains anywhere. It's nicely visible when going to Prevala from planina Krnica. If anyone knows?
A small path is visible, which runs all around.1
like
dododead13. 09. 2023 14:17:48
Veliki Stador?
like
dododead13. 09. 2023 14:17:51
Veliki Stador?
like
Hammond13. 09. 2023 14:46:31
From this perspective, the Sklep is actually visible. The summit of Veliki Stador is further back.
(+1)like
djimuzl13. 09. 2023 14:48:44
Or maybe Vrh Jerebčeve police...
like
Hammond13. 09. 2023 14:58:05
djimuzl: I doubt it, because at Sklep the ridge breaks and splits. Vrh Jerebčeve police is supposed to be between Sklep and Veliki Stador. Or maybe the last two are even the same peak with two names ... Confusion with nomenclature isn't foreign to Slovenian mountains. big
(+1)like
darinka413. 09. 2023 15:00:09
It looks a bit closer. On the right is Lopa. Which name is then the most appropriate?
1
View of Lopo from our side.2
like
ločanka13. 09. 2023 16:09:26
Sklep
Hammond, I completely agree with younasmeh
Well, maybe still a bit Mali Stador
like
Hammond13. 09. 2023 16:16:13
Thanks, ločanka. mežikanje
like
darinka413. 09. 2023 16:17:59
Then solved. Thank you everyone for solving the name of the peak. nasmeh
like
Klinar2715. 10. 2023 12:48:39
According to Peakfinder, it should be Sklep.
1
like
darinka419. 10. 2023 12:01:01
I zoomed in. That highest peak interests me? Taken from Matajur?
1
like
ločanka19. 10. 2023 12:05:26
I'd say Antelaonasmeh
like
Page:1234
You must log in to post a comment:
Username:
Password:
Login
If you do not yet have a username, you must first register.
         
Copyright © 2026 Hike.uno, Terms of use, Privacy and cookies