|
| bruny17. 12. 2011 16:33:33 |
,,Janče 27.2.1977;In the morning at 7:15 we gathered at the Poljčane railway station. When the train arrived we took our seats and drove to Jevnica. From Jevnica we started the ascent to Janče. We walked about two hours. We walked through forest and meadows. Meanwhile snow fell and there was also dense fog. In the hut we sat and snacked. We also stamped our booklets. Because it was snowing heavily we stayed in the hut. We played cards and other games. After lunch we started to descend to the valley. We took some more photos, counted ourselves and started the descent to the valley. At the station we waited some time for the train and then drove to Poljčane. I really liked the trip and I want more to the Zasavje hills.,,
|
|
|
|
| bruny25. 12. 2011 15:01:40 |
String ...Recorded years ago... I wrote to the end. I did not describe the trips to Olševa & Logarska dolina, because there were obviously enough trips for the silver badge. Towards the gold badge I did not ,,start,, the paths, because at that time I gave preference to other things and there was simply no time and will for everything... I did hike organized so much that beautiful memories remained and seeds of hiking & mountaineering planted in the genes... Today I upgrade it all also with touring cycling, cross-country skiing... Most friends and girlfriends from those trips remained faithful to mountaineering - (some of them are mountain guides today and they themselves lead children and youth also on our former paths), or more broadly recreation and sports. They were modest but still nice times and then we were happy if we already traveled by train, bus, viewed the airport at Brnik, played on modern playgrounds, chased some better leather adidaskas... and our Mc and kingi and burgerji was some self-service restaurant with fries, sausage... on return from the hills and pingo juice in tetrapak... We walked a lot, which is also seen from the descriptions especially on Boč, nearby Pohorje and Zasavje hills... May your mountain, hiking, sports-recreational... step be light and thanks for perhaps boring reading with which I unveiled some dusty crumbs of the past 30-40 years ago from the Pionir - mountaineer booklet...Seen from the clicks-visits there was some interest for a jump into the past Regards bruny
| (+1) |  | |
|
|
|
You must log in to post a comment:
If you do not yet have a username, you must first
register.