Hike.uno
Hike.uno
Login
Login
Username:
Password:
Login
Not registered yet? Registration.
Forgot password?
      
List of forums / Slovenia / General talks / Drinking while hiking

Drinking while hiking

Print
skrajnik3. 07. 2009 00:19:52
eek
this can't be good..
like
Vodka3. 07. 2009 09:02:39
Well, it's not really good, but it gives me lots of energy. On hot days, I add a teaspoon or two of salt to the syrup, to get back the lost salt.
like
Stolar3. 07. 2009 09:05:17
Salt in syrup? That must be good?zmeden
like
Vodka3. 07. 2009 09:10:06
I was joking a bit.
Usually I drink some juice, sometimes just water.
like
andrejp3. 07. 2009 09:39:13
Idea for homemade isotonic. Juice of two oranges, pinch of salt and liter of water.
like
skrajnik3. 07. 2009 10:04:53
salt - the best is Himalayan...
like
Page:123
You must log in to post a comment:
Username:
Password:
Login
If you do not yet have a username, you must first register.
         
Copyright © 2026 Hike.uno, Terms of use, Privacy and cookies