Hike.uno
Hike.uno
Login
Login
Username:
Password:
Login
Not registered yet? Registration.
Forgot password?
      

Equipment - helmet, via ferrata kit, water bladder...

Print
jax16. 10. 2012 00:16:35
As far as I know, Mammut was almost the only manufacturer (besides I think Petzl) that didn't have any recalls at all. But still, check the official data, I'm not 100% source of information.
Camp I think had recalls, so need to check which model it is.
(+1)like
clan8516. 10. 2012 02:56:06
This is the one:
I'll go to Hervis again tomorrow to check exactly which kit it is.
Thanks
Night

http://www.arts-outdoors.de/Shop/products/en/Mountainsports/Via-Ferrata/Mammut-Classic-Via-Ferrata-Package-neutral.html
like
Loni16. 10. 2012 07:23:12
Mammut had recalls in May, if I'm not mistaken. More here.
like
clan8516. 10. 2012 17:15:09
Hi,

yes that's the set. Costs 129 €.
I asked if they know anything about those recalls and they said they sent them back and fixed them.

Worth it?

LP
like
BOSTJAN343. 02. 2013 12:46:04
I'm wondering if anyone knows where to get the best deal on a via ferrata set with helmet.
Need several pieces for the club.


Thanks.
like
luky683. 02. 2013 13:24:45
Once I saw they had a Camp kit at Hervis or Intersport, price I think from 80€ up for helmet and via ferrata set, check a bit, otherwise have them make a quote.
like
tol3. 02. 2013 13:26:42
Send a letter to Slovenian shops that you're buying X via ferrata sets and helmets, if they can put together a good offer.

When you get the offers, call the three best and ask for additional discounts...
(+2)like
BOSTJAN344. 02. 2013 09:59:35
Thanks, I'll check.

lp.
like
Daaam4. 02. 2013 11:42:14
and maybe someone uses classic wool gloves for winter ascents (ex: Ortovox Arctic)..interested in experiences, maybe opinion how they perform vs "modern" gloves..
Thanks
like
Zebdi4. 02. 2013 11:48:36
I have Arctic, and haven't been cold in them yet. Not technical gloves, but for normal tours they fully suffice. Oh yeah, they actually warm even if frozen or wet.
(+2)like
Daaam4. 02. 2013 14:28:15
Thanks to both of you for the answers! That's all I wanted to hear/read.. jezik mine will be..
(+1)like
Hribolazec8128. 09. 2015 13:43:15
What do you think of this Mammut safety kit I bought at Hervis; they had a sale for 100€?
The kit is 2015 model but helmet is August 2014, hope I bought good gear nasmeh
Self-belay kit1
Self-belay kit2
(+1)like
Žiga2229. 09. 2015 11:04:52
Totally fine stuff.
like
Hribolazec8129. 09. 2015 12:12:01
Thanks for the answer nasmeh
like
BT8829. 09. 2015 14:10:36
Great buy. Mine is much older and also much more used.mrk pogled
like
lino29. 09. 2015 15:36:17
Hribolazec81, from the pic you got excellent kit for 100€. And you'll have some left for a beer at that price.
like
SamoK29. 09. 2015 15:58:57
I don't know, but - one year old helmet?
like
SamoK29. 09. 2015 15:59:31
I mean - not the newest model ...
like
SamoK29. 09. 2015 16:00:12
Good that the rest is 2015.... But what about next year?
like
ljubitelj gora29. 09. 2015 19:36:49
The main thing is to have gear, as if you don't.
(+3)like
Page:12345
You must log in to post a comment:
Username:
Password:
Login
If you do not yet have a username, you must first register.
         
Copyright © 2026 Hike.uno, Terms of use, Privacy and cookies