Hike.uno
Hike.uno
Login
Login
Username:
Password:
Login
Not registered yet? Registration.
Forgot password?
      
List of forums / Slovenia / General talks / Equipment - helmet, via ferrata kit, water bladder...

Equipment - helmet, via ferrata kit, water bladder...

Print
darinka414. 05. 2018 19:00:06
But I accidentally a few years ago via online sales spotted a backpack 45+. It was the last piece and discounted. I don't know exactly how much. I called, it's safer and since I couldn't choose the color - last piece, I asked if they can discount more. Friendly. Final price was 100 euros, because backpacks of that brand are quite expensive. Already the next day they delivered it free. But I don't use the bladder. Check the website factorystore-they have some discounted models there.
(+3)like
Page:12345
You must log in to post a comment:
Username:
Password:
Login
If you do not yet have a username, you must first register.
         
Copyright © 2026 Hike.uno, Terms of use, Privacy and cookies