|
| blazvidic13. 10. 2013 13:26:41 |
Hello! Today on the way to Ratitovec (in Razor) I found a small black wallet with inscription Gostišče Rupar, inside some change. I left the wallet with content at the keeper in Krekova koča. Best regards! Blaž
| (+4) |  | |
|
|
|
|
| capraibex13. 10. 2013 17:56:00 |
Today, trekking poles of the brand Tehnomat were forgotten on the Triangle above Zelenica. Honest finder, please contact me at tel. 051 357 106.
|
|
|
|
| BTL1. 11. 2013 15:45:26 |
Yesterday 31.10.2013 around 14h I lost Garmin Edge 800 just below Možic, somewhere on the rocky part. If someone found it please call me at 040 811 448.
|
|
|
|
| mask5. 12. 2013 22:51:36 |
This morning my colleague and I found an Apple iPod 4GB on the path to Jakob. Does anyone miss it?
|
|
|
|
| Jure Smolnikar14. 12. 2013 18:29:24 |
Today (14.12.13) on parking under Zelenica (Ljubelj) somewhere on ground I forgot three-part hiking poles Black Diamond Contour elliptic, blue-silver color, no crampons. Poles are oval shaped. Possible finder please call me at 070 857 810. Thanks in advance, Jure Smolnikar
|
|
|
|
| jestbeno14. 12. 2013 20:12:53 |
On Thursday, 12.12., somewhere on the path from Trat / Johannsenruhe to Celovška koča/Klagenfurter Hütte, I lost helmet (Alpina) and glasses (Dragon with yellow inscription), which unclipped from my backpack. Since we met some Slovenians on the path, I wonder if anyone noticed them. You can contact me at 040 654 862. Thanks, Benjamin
|
|
|
|
| oldtimer 5515. 12. 2013 16:55:28 |
Today is a really wonderful day on Kofce, spoiled by the realization that I lost GPS Garmin. I'm almost sure it happened at the viewpoint with cross - above the hut. I believe the honest finder will call tel. 041/679-115.
1
2
|
|
|
|
| kurirska22. 12. 2013 08:17:49 |
On Saturday, 21.12.2013 in the hut at Kredarica I lost ski glove brand Rex, black, red and white colors. Finder who descended on skis behind me, please call. Contact 041749039. Thanks Dorč
|
|
|
|
| makris22. 12. 2013 14:31:42 |
| (+2) |  | |
|
|
|
|
| _mihč_2. 01. 2014 09:15:30 |
Yesterday, 1.1.2014 somewhere on path from ridge of Ljubeljska Baba to last left bend under Ljubelj tunnel (so-called hunter's path) lost red hiking ice axe. On handle initials of my name. Finder gift waiting under my fir Call 031 810 282.
|
|
|
|
| Majdag18. 03. 2014 19:25:56 |
.... Sister lost Panasonic DMC TZ 10 camera today - brown, route Jerebikovec-Mojstrana-Jesenice. Finder, please call 031 788 845, or message me on PM, thanks..
|
|
|
|
| Gregor125. 05. 2014 19:40:23 |
For Cmirom - found car keys On Saturday during descent from Kredarica to Cmirom we found Honda car keys. If someone misses them, please call 051/391392. Otherwise it was still very good to Cmirom this weekend. Snow starts at 1350 m, ski snow was very good between 10.30 and 12.00 in the morning.
|
|
|
|
| Jutranja26. 05. 2014 22:30:50 |
Possible finder who found Samsung Galaxy Note phone at Križovec parking (start for Golica), kindly please contact 041/821-306 or PM. Thanks. At the same parking Leki poles are waiting for their owner.
|
|
|
|
| TeaL31. 05. 2014 16:28:27 |
Hello! Today, 31. 5. 2014, I forgot a Nikon camera (blue) at the Planina pod Golico parking lot. If someone found it, please message me at 040/526025... I regret all the lost photos... Thank you very much!
|
|
|
|
| slamca31. 05. 2014 18:26:09 |
Hello, today, 31.05.2014, I lost a camera at the Ljubelj parking lot, on the right side. If someone found it, please contact me at tel.: 040 856 539.
|
|
|
|
| fishman2. 06. 2014 15:18:49 |
Hello, on the path under St. Jacob near Medvode, I lost on 31.05.2014 a Pentax Optio W60 camera, an older Nokia GSM, and clip-on glasses. I offer a reward to the finder. Contact: 041366959.
|
|
|
|
| slamca3. 06. 2014 10:25:25 |
Obviously no luck to see it again - the camera namely . The worst for me are the photos.
|
|
|
|
| kana12318. 06. 2014 09:30:59 |
On the bench at the pier under the St. Spirit church in Bohinj, we forgot on 14.6.2014 a black bag with a Nikon camera and a Sony video camera plus two caps. If someone found the mentioned items, please message me at tel.: 031 851 286. Especially on the camera there are untransferred family recordings, which are priceless. Thank you very much!
|
|
|
|
| Trobec22. 06. 2014 15:43:48 |
Between Areh and Klopni vrh I found sunglasses on Thursday - silver frames, orange lenses. If someone is missing them, please report on ZS.
| (+1) |  | |
|
|
|
You must log in to post a comment:
If you do not yet have a username, you must first
register.