Hike.uno
Hike.uno
Login
Login
Username:
Password:
Login
Not registered yet? Registration.
Forgot password?
      
List of forums / Slovenia / Kamnik Savinja Alps / From Robanov Kot over Črni Hriber to Krofička

From Robanov Kot over Črni Hriber to Krofička

Print
matic417. 11. 2024 11:33:06
Yes @dprapr, something like that, but in between you ask someone zmeden. By chance @rozko and I went the same direction yesterday, I just stuck to her nasmeh. Orientation is tricky, the path is there for a while, then it's gone, back again and so on, at key spots up to 50m off-trail, constant steep incline, no cairns. In short, alone I'd struggle hard to find the way to the hut. Further to Strelovec the path is well-trodden.
course to the distinctive rock where the path begins1
approximate course of the path to the hut according to Utami2
(+2)like
dprapr17. 11. 2024 13:12:09
Even if I drew it, it would be similar to the text. nasmeh
Anyway, below is a better variant of access to the little path via the right arm of the rocky triangle.
(+2)like
zokipoki17. 11. 2024 16:38:27
This is one of those paths you remember mainly by the views on ascent and sparse descriptions. If you go first time alone, feeling guides most of it. Second time, memory guides where predecessors' tracks are invisible. Aha! That stone, that gully,...right on! velik nasmeh
Still one of the more magical paths for me.
(+1)like
geppo20. 05. 2025 06:52:23
19.5.2025 Črni hriber
Ten years passed since Stanko and I roamed in "Black". Time to repeat. Two more colleagues joined and we were equal for adventure. No crowds expected, as on Monday few walk here velik nasmeh
Some orientation troubles during steep ascent but we managed to fix all. Path hides more and more in vegetation, but we no longer have such good memory velik nasmeh. Under Konj we rejoice at full trough of cold snowmelt. We refresh after strenuous steep ascent. Under Utami we sat a bit and gathered strength for continuation. On passage from Vratnega žleba to Strelovec still some snow, which is no obstacle. Can be tricky here early spring!! Strelovec soothes with greenery and walking becomes more relaxing. We strip to waist and pick ticks off each other. Colleague pulled tweezers from pocket knife and we had plenty of work to clean ourselves. Longer break in sun and Stanko used it to pick dandelions zmeden
Then descent to Knez farm. From here again hidden paths to avoid serpentine road as much as possible. We cut many bends, left some for lower part.
Added up to 17km walking.
lp
Robanova planina1
The mysterious Črni hriber awaits us2
so let's begin3
In the steepness of Črnega4
thirst5
6
Any mistake would end far below7
The bench has stood lonely for long years waiting for hikers to rest a moment after the truly brutal slope8
Cavities.9
In the broken gully10
The cold snow patch was welcome11
As ten years ago it posed today too12
shepherd's hut13
14
15
16
Strelovec17
18
We brought many of them here. Though we removed some on the ascent too19
towards Utam20
Descent21
Crossing from Vratni gully22
23
route covered24
(+12)like
palček plezalček20. 05. 2025 08:25:52
Congratulations. nasmeh At the pics the desire awoke to return to these rugged-mysterious slopes.
(+2)like
bos20. 05. 2025 12:04:39
Great Zlatko&Conasmeh, maybe this post will finally push me to that long-planned exploration of this slope.jezik
(+2)like
dprapr20. 05. 2025 13:36:11
Where do you find these ticks? I haven't met any yet this year.nasmeh
(+1)like
geppo20. 05. 2025 14:13:30
I answered all three:
It seems to me that following is harder than it once was. Already above the characteristic rock I went past and missed the traverse over the drop. We fixed it quickly and after a bit harder traverse found the path. Then it misled me before the characteristic rock because of trodden traverse right (chamois). Then return to the start, where we were still on the path and right away found the passage past that characteristic rock. From there no problems to the shepherd hut. Against ticks in the morning I smeared with home vinegar and sprayed, nothing helped. Only one participant had none. The other three up to 10 pieces. The whole path we picked them off with hands. At the end figuring out why he had none? Maybe because he smeared hands and head with sun protection...??
Right behind this rock we should go1
(+3)like
hočo20. 05. 2025 18:30:58
But this year there are ticks as many as you want. As soon as I stray off the markings I catch them. This year already 30+.
(+2)like
geppo20. 05. 2025 19:58:59
I sprayed myself thoroughly this morning (exactly with this) and nothingzavijanje z očmi
I have one spray at home by the shoes, another in the car trunk and the third in the backpack. After a few hours it probably loses power and no longer works.
lp
(+2)like
bos10. 07. 2026 18:11:31
I have been putting off this masterpiece for a long time, but yesterday I found myself in Robanov Kot and there was no way back anymore.zadrega
I go to Robanova planina once more through all your descriptions and pictures with key points in my memoryjezik, then I start along the gully to the characteristic rock and then further along the path, if of course you believe in this path when you are here for the first time.zavijanje z očmi Of course I was often in doubt where I even waszmeden, but by feeling I somehow get to the caves and the scree and then to the gully and already I see Roban's kingdom.velik nasmeh
Then came the continuation to the ridge and the fight with the dwarf pineseek over Travnik to Krofička. I descend along the marked path to the junction and then turn to Strelovec and from there to Knez. I barely start walking properly along the road when an older couple addresses me, if I am driving with them to the valley and so I meet Mr. and Mrs. Matk.cool They say they were at their son, who got married in this Kotnasmeh, the lady says her father was born on the Robanova farm and that Joža Vršnik - Roban was her uncle.
So a day I will remember forever!
Robanov Kot, Krofička still in the shade1
Ojstrica already glowing2
Robanov meadow3
Marmot4
Robanova planina with Ojstrica5
me up here6
so I start7
and I am at the rock8
continuing along the path9
when it can still be seen well10
already a bit worse11
chapel of St. Cyril and Methodius on Molička planina can be seen12
at the caves I surprise a chamois13
up here and then right14
traverse15
to the gully16
and I succeeded17
enter Roban's kingdom18
hotel19
with a view20
and I continue behind to the right onto the ridge21
once more I look back at the stable22
and already I peek to the other side, where the KSA ridge holds the clouds23
Turska gora, Rinke and Skuta24
from Travnik towards Olševa and Peca25
and onward towards Krofička and Ojstrica26
shaggy ridge27
there far below Robanova planina28
view back29
the last part is more rocky30
a bit of color on a gray day31
on Krofička the stamp and the summit register are destroyed32
the sun shone into the Logar Valley33
Ojstrica34
there right below in the sun under Raduha ...35
is my starting point36
at the very top37
descent along the marked path38
Mrzla gora and Krnička gora39
Matkova kopa40
golden apple41
I turn towards Strelovec42
along a beautiful path43
from Križevnik to V. Zelenica44
towards Raduha45
from Strelovec towards Ojstrica, here too the stamp is not visible46
lost47
refreshment at Knez48
and their sheep49
each has its own hairstyle50
(+7)like
zokipoki10. 07. 2026 21:27:07
Well, I finally got the photos, super tour! nasmeh
like
geppo11. 07. 2026 10:25:06
Congratulations that you succeeded so nicely on the first try through all the orientation loops. Does the spring in the gully still work?
lp
(+2)like
bos11. 07. 2026 19:28:16
Thanks, I didn't notice it, maybe I overlooked it.zadrega
like
geppo12. 07. 2026 07:26:09
I meant that gully under Konj. Past it you go to the bivouac.
1
like
lijaneja12. 07. 2026 15:33:46
You've become a real pathfinder Vinetou. Did the alpacas spit on you? One day you'll take me with you!
like
Page:123...567
You must log in to post a comment:
Username:
Password:
Login
If you do not yet have a username, you must first register.
         
Copyright © 2026 Hike.uno, Terms of use, Privacy and cookies