|
| vitan24. 08. 2026 11:56:45 |
Thanks for the report and the terrain report. I agree it's wise to check the condition of the protections, otherwise it can cost us dearly. I admit I often go blindly, maybe also because I'm still young, but that's why an experience like the one you shared above reminds me to do it more wisely next time, rather than in a hurry. Krn has a special place in my heart, but I've never tackled it from this side. Just about a month ago a colleague asked me if I'd ever gone up via ferrata, and to be honest until then I didn't even know there was such a path up. Maybe this year I'll manage to get to know this prominent mountain from the other end... Ps: I assume no problems with parking in Drežnica?
|
|
|
You must log in to post a comment:
If you do not yet have a username, you must first
register.