|
| anazala29. 06. 2019 21:54:03 |
I'm going to Krniška glavica on Saturday. I hope for nice weather and a good view. I read your experiences. It says when you reach the top everything is rewarded. I believe you, the effort pays off. 
| (+3) |  | |
|
|
|
|
| anazala29. 06. 2019 21:54:53 |
I'm going to Krniška glavica on Saturday. I hope for nice weather and a good view. I read your experiences. It says when you reach the top everything is rewarded. I believe you, the effort pays off. 
| (+3) |  | |
|
|
|
|
| anazala29. 06. 2019 21:55:44 |
I'm going to Krniška glavica on Saturday. I hope for nice weather and a good view. I read your experiences. It says when you reach the top everything is rewarded. I believe you, the effort pays off. 
| (+4) |  | |
|
|
|
|
| redbull6. 12. 2019 12:43:25 |
Beautiful photos Good luck
| (+1) |  | |
|
|
|
|
| 2061alessio22. 06. 2020 20:36:25 |
Welcome back Bojan, can I add some more markings on 639A or is following sufficient? I've ordered new signs in this area (also pic 23), waiting; maybe this year they'll do that other part of the forest road from the hut down to malga Lussari (good for cyclists, for us there'll still be that mud as always ), one more question, at biv. Stuparich did you see if they installed that covid-19 warning (pic 3)?
| (+2) |  | |
|
|
|
|
| redbull22. 06. 2020 21:34:07 |
You have arranged the path very nicely, the signs are really beautiful. Completely different picture than a year/years ago. Good luck
1
|
|
|
|
| 2061alessio23. 06. 2020 08:11:11 |
Thanks to both for the info, sent the picture of the sign to the president of the pl. path CAI FJK to send a complaint to the supplier due to peeling of the red tape; also for the board told him to alert the caretaker of the society from Trieste.
| (+1) |  | |
|
|
|
|
| 2061alessio23. 06. 2020 08:17:20 |
Sorry, caretaker from Trieste because of not placed COVID-19 warning at bivouac.
| (+1) |  | |
|
|
|
|
| redbull17. 02. 2022 19:32:26 |
Nice spots, beautiful hike But if circular descent into basin between Stuparich and Grego to Zajezera valley would probably sink much more (read: as I did 3 weeks ago) Good luck
| (+3) |  | |
|
|
|
|
| Janez Seliškar20. 03. 2022 18:36:13 |
First 10 minutes from the parking lot are dry, then the trodden path starts, icy in some places. Last part before the hut has snow starting, plenty at Grego brothers hut. Continue in the direction of the marked path, trodden to the lake. Further some tracks that soon end. Then only old ski tracks ease walking as snow is dry and doesn't hold. In the summit part sun did its work and snow is crusty, breaks through accordingly. On descent snow broke through substantially and walking was hard accordingly.
| (+2) |  | |
|
|
|
|
| J.P.20. 11. 2022 20:13:18 |
Very nice spots, excellent choice for today's forecast. Despite the sunshine it was cold and windy on top, but we were happy for that winter feeling with beautiful views. Path without features, next time descend past Stuparič bivouac.
| (+2) |  | |
|
|
|
|
| Enka8. 07. 2025 12:57:30 |
Pity for not very friendly weather, great loop this is!
| (+3) |  | |
|
|
|
|
| miri19. 08. 2025 19:23:30 |
You just "bagged" them before heading to the plain. Congrats.
| (+1) |  | |
|
|
|
You must log in to post a comment:
If you do not yet have a username, you must first
register.