|
| redbull4. 01. 2021 20:32:14 |
Somehow it could be done, along the road you should turn right and join that path of yours. In ten years from Vid to the junction on the road before Rogla I haven't met anyone (if I exclude those usually staying at Veverička apartment and locals at Sv.Vid). You had good luck if you saw someone somewhere in between Good luck
|
|
|
|
| redbull5. 02. 2021 14:05:44 |
Skomarje-Rogla (04.02.21) Where it's "trodden", nice speed, everything else is slush
| (+2) |  | |
|
|
|
|
| piotr3. 04. 2021 14:21:33 |
Yesterday, late afternoon from Božjevo. Despite bad weather prospects really nice trip to deserted areas...
| (+2) |  | |
|
|
|
|
| jetaMatej5. 12. 2021 13:27:38 |
Yesterday nice weather and nice walk to Lovrenc Lakes. Tiring but worth every effort because it was indescribably beautiful.
| (+3) |  | |
|
|
|
|
| opazovalec31. 01. 2023 07:24:48 |
Ascent to the viewpoint tower on snow-covered and icy stairs really not for everyone but the view from the top makes up for everything.... view to the west requires quite some practice in recognizing peaks....
| (+3) |  | |
|
|
|
|
| felix12. 01. 2024 14:08:53 |
| (+1) |  | |
|
|
|
|
| Misantrof13. 08. 2026 20:56:28 |
They are renovating the hut at Pesek. Ostruščica is a very indistinct peak NW of Rogla, along the path that leads to Lovrenških jezer. But it's a peak that is easily missed, because it simply has no prominence. Sometimes I know there was a sign for the peak on a tree; if it's still there, I don't know, because I haven't walked here for some time.
| (+1) |  | |
|
|
|
|
| Stamp13. 08. 2026 23:53:33 |
I had the exact GPS location of Ostruščica, but I didn't find where the mark is, on which tree. But it doesn't matter, it was just for the Uz put plan.
| (+1) |  | |
|
|
|
You must log in to post a comment:
If you do not yet have a username, you must first
register.