Hike.uno
Hike.uno
Login
Login
Username:
Password:
Login
Not registered yet? Registration.
Forgot password?
      
List of forums / Slovenia / General talks / Signs (crosses and chapels) on hiking trails

Signs (crosses and chapels) on hiking trails

Print
Tadej10. 05. 2025 16:12:21
A bit reminiscent of a famous tower...
1
2
(+1)like
velkavrh21. 06. 2025 09:05:33
Church in the village Nemški Rovt.
like
velkavrh21. 06. 2025 09:05:36
Church in the village of Nemški Rovt.
Church of St. Ahac in Nemšem Rovtu.1
2
Date of construction of the first church.3
They unlocked the church for us.4
Main altar.5
Chapel in the village.6
In the forest.7
like
velkavrh5. 08. 2025 09:21:21
I took this yesterday at the viewing point of Žavčarjev vrh.
The chapel is already down in the village.1
2
I regularly spot a cross along the path.3
At Žavčarev vrh this chapel surprises - it has a somewhat unusual name.4
I always peek inside the chapels.5
(+1)like
atoamac12. 08. 2025 22:25:43
On the Oblem stone on Olševa
Olševa1
like
atoamac12. 08. 2025 22:29:22
Kup
Chapel in the Savinja Alps1
like
atoamac12. 08. 2025 22:34:02
At the top of Vualt in the Carnic Alps
Monte Vualt1
like
atoamac12. 08. 2025 22:39:35
On Pag
St. Vid on Pag1
like
atoamac12. 08. 2025 22:47:09
Tabor above Vrabče
Tabor above Vrabčami1
like
velkavrh5. 11. 2025 18:06:46
I took this yesterday on the path to Pilštanj-Zdole (birthplace of St. Emma)
There in the back the church has appeared.1
It hid a little from me.2
3
4
It has hidden itself.5
These crosses are full everywhere in Slovenia.6
Chapel on the path.7
I always peek a little into the interiors of these chapels.8
On many hillocks across Slovenia are these cute churches.9
like
velkavrh17. 11. 2025 09:18:22
I photographed this wonderful church on the guides' trip to Dimnice cave.
It already surprises at the crossroads before arriving in the village.1
We are here.2
Church in the village.3
4
We inspected the church, which is something special.5
Main altar.6
The church has two side altars.7
8
The Way of the Cross is interesting.9
Pulpit.10
Confessional.11
12
Rarely do we see such a beautiful cemetery.13
No grave is abandoned, whereas at least in Gorenjska there are many abandoned ones.14
Quite a mausoleum.15
(+1)like
velkavrh17. 11. 2025 09:34:54
I took this on the tour to Dimnice cave.
On the path.1
Cross on the path to Velike Loče village.2
like
Page:123...293031
You must log in to post a comment:
Username:
Password:
Login
If you do not yet have a username, you must first register.
         
Copyright © 2026 Hike.uno, Terms of use, Privacy and cookies