Signs (crosses and chapels) on hiking trails
|
| Tadej10. 05. 2025 16:12:21 |
A bit reminiscent of a famous tower...
1
2
| (+1) |  | |
|
|
|
|
| velkavrh21. 06. 2025 09:05:33 |
Church in the village Nemški Rovt.
|
|
|
|
| velkavrh21. 06. 2025 09:05:36 |
Church in the village of Nemški Rovt.
|
|
|
|
| velkavrh5. 08. 2025 09:21:21 |
I took this yesterday at the viewing point of Žavčarjev vrh.
| (+1) |  | |
|
|
|
|
| atoamac12. 08. 2025 22:25:43 |
On the Oblem stone on Olševa
1
|
|
|
|
| atoamac12. 08. 2025 22:34:02 |
At the top of Vualt in the Carnic Alps
1
|
|
|
|
| velkavrh5. 11. 2025 18:06:46 |
I took this yesterday on the path to Pilštanj-Zdole (birthplace of St. Emma)
|
|
|
|
| velkavrh17. 11. 2025 09:34:54 |
I took this on the tour to Dimnice cave.
1
2
|
|
|
You must log in to post a comment:
If you do not yet have a username, you must first
register.