|
| felix15. 08. 2022 14:33:58 |
Yes, all for calming traffic. You don't know whether to cry or laugh.
| (+6) |  | |
|
|
|
|
| ljubitelj gora15. 08. 2022 14:52:57 |
Slowly it will become like this everywhere where there is a lot of traffic. Someone has to clean up, maintain paths and of course in the end the cost falls on the municipality. But then they should also pay the workers properly, not with minimum wage.
| (+1) |  | |
|
|
|
|
| Buha15. 01. 2023 13:35:15 |
Like in a fairy tale, wonderful views
| (+2) |  | |
|
|
|
|
| Todi16. 01. 2023 06:49:14 |
@Buha, yes really like in a fairy tale with wonderful views, …
| (+2) |  | |
|
|
|
|
| robi8569. 04. 2023 13:16:34 |
Has anyone recently walked the descent gully to/from Rink? And how is traffic in Logarska - barrier at mountaineers' hut still there?
|
|
|
|
| garmont29. 06. 2025 16:07:28 |
Today on Rinka from Okrešelj. On the Jezerska side in pleasant shade. All protections are OK, no more snow. I descended above Turski žleb over Turska gora and Kotliče, and down the gully towards Okrešelj. In the gully there is still a patch of snow, which is quite annoying on descent. To Okrešelj heat, then pleasant temperatures. Lp
| (+11) |  | |
|
|
|
|
| geppo29. 06. 2025 17:11:48 |
Dolfi from gully could continue to Pasji and avoid crowd at Okrešelj lp
|
|
|
|
| garmont29. 06. 2025 17:52:51 |
Could, but would stay without beer.
| (+4) |  | |
|
|
|
|
| user031015. 08. 2025 12:06:24 |
Hi, I would go to Koroška Rinka via Slovenian with a friend on Tuesday if the weather is nice of course, and I'm interested if anyone was up there recently, what's the path like
|
|
|
|
| lea.bajc15. 08. 2025 17:17:07 |
Was today up the Slovenian. Path is OK, no special features
|
|
|
|
| hočo15. 08. 2025 23:59:18 |
Path to Koroška Rinka is fine.
|
|
|
|
| zokipoki21. 09. 2025 16:58:07 |
Indeed I mostly hike in nearby hills and mountains, but still haven't been to Okrešelj from Logarska since the 2023 floods, and to Koroška Rinka at least six years. Today relatively early up which is not my habit, but it was really nice. New path to Okrešelj I like, praise to all who made it! Path to Koroška Rinka is still nice as I remember. A lot was talked when it was renovated, but I have to say that in the upper part it's quite poorly marked, which can cause problems for someone walking here for the first time. After a longer rest at the top, descend via Mala Rinka towards Turska gora and Kotliči. At Kotliči turn on shortcut down, then across Melišča below Kamniško sedlo, lower to hunting trail, and across ridge below Pod pasje sedlo. Here it's still all wild, beautiful world! Follows still orientationally demanding part to parking below Rinka waterfall. Trail is, trail isn't. Good luck!
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
| (+10) |  | |
|
|
|
|
| garmont21. 09. 2025 19:50:48 |
Beautiful tour. Almost the most that this part of my favorite mountains offers.
| (+3) |  | |
|
|
|
|
| geppo22. 09. 2025 07:15:07 |
Zoki you did a strong tour. Pasje sedlo is torn up so you can hardly get through. That place of course I know, we already roamed there. lp
| (+2) |  | |
|
|
|
|
| KrEnD11. 08. 2026 22:23:03 |
I was up there myself a week ago. I went from Jezersko past the hut on Ledine. The path to the top seemed very beautiful to me, a real mountaineering treat. I also visited Kranjska Rinka, then descended onto the marked path leading towards Skuta. Below Kranjska Rinka a right unmarked path pulled me off the marked path, starting across the scree, but I advise against it on the way down as it soon "runs out", then you need to find passages across slabs and go across some kind of "shelves" and then descend to the marked path. (When the path "ran out", I didn't want to continue transversely at the same height so I wouldn't get stuck somewhere. Does anyone know where the path leads?) Then I went on the marked path to Skuta (along the path of sticks, hehe) and then over Dolgi hrbet to Mlinarsko sedlo. Then followed, at least for me, the hardest part of the tour - descent from Mlinarsko sedlo to Češka koča. There is little protection on this path, on descent you constantly need to watch for possible slips. Concentration is needed all the way to the contact with the scree. Then past Češka koča into the valley.
| (+1) |  | |
|
|
|
|
| asdf12. 08. 2026 11:29:50 |
"Then came, at least for me, the hardest part of the tour - the descent from Mlinarsko sedlo to the Czech Hut" I agree about this part of the path. To me these kinds of marked paths seem the most dangerous. Mostly just normal walking, but every wrong step can be fatal. Similar for example on the path across Kriška stena, but there it's even worse, because it's much more loose scree.
|
|
|
|
| mikkeni5. 10. 2026 07:51:35 |
Tomorrow I have an idea to make a similar loop as KrEnD did, but I would extend it further to Jezerska Kočna (well maybe also a jump to Grintavec) and then return past Češka koča to the starting point... because no part of the path is closed - because I'm reading that something is closed there under Ledine or between Ledine and Češka koča.
1
|
|
|
You must log in to post a comment:
If you do not yet have a username, you must first
register.