|
| PrimozSporar20. 10. 2024 12:46:19 |
A few days ago during my visit the container was locked, so probably need to ask where the keys are...
|
|
|
|
| garmont17. 11. 2024 08:42:17 |
Yesterday's visit, like in the main season. Conditions… ideal.
| (+4) |  | |
|
|
|
|
| lijaneja1. 05. 2025 09:41:53 |
Nice days just invite you to the mountains, yesterday I chose Ojstrica. The morning temperature in Kamniška Bistrica, where Darko and I started just before six, was pleasant, but the problem was that even in the high mountains it hadn't dropped below zero overnight. The result was soft snow that started somewhere halfway between Presedljaj and Korošica. But nicely in order. Only one car in the Pred Belo parking lot. Since it was wet from dew, it suggested it had been there since yesterday – so no crowd on the trail today Soon above the turnoff for Orglice we were stopped by impassable fallen trees, we weren't paying attention to the new bypass trail. We descended all the way to Orglice and there along a trail I know, though barely visible, we got back on the path above the fallen trees and landslide. The trail to Presedljaj drags on, even though I've walked it countless times. Because Darko had problems, we parted at the 1613m saddle, I reached the burnt hut at Korošica in 54 minutes. Changed clothes, put on gaiters and immediately up the slope above the hut. Because of the soft snow I only put on crampons at the second turnoff for Škarje, when the steepness increases strongly. I didn't have them on long, as above the saddle it continues mostly on dry rocky terrain, where I easily reached the summit. No tracks, no mountaineer anywhere, all alone I enjoyed the summit of this beautiful mountain. Warm, again this time mists were forming in the distance, like two days earlier on the Obstoržiška tour, the only thought chasing me was that the snow was getting softer and I had to get down as soon as possible. As we returned from Kocbek towards Prag, numerous small avalanches were already releasing in the steep gullies of Ojstrica. On the way back a visit to Bržič and Orglice, I ended an extremely pleasant day in the Volčji Potok arboretum.
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
| (+8) |  | |
|
|
|
|
| benjamin711. 06. 2025 16:49:20 |
Nice. Is there a new cross at Molička planina or higher up? Thanks.
|
|
|
|
| ločanka11. 06. 2025 17:26:09 |
garmont, apparently the haze these days is caused by smoke from Canadian fires. Some think it's hard to believe though. As for the road, we weren't sure either if it was good or bad .
| (+2) |  | |
|
|
|
|
| garmont11. 06. 2025 18:21:56 |
The new cross is on the way to the Molička chapel. There where the old cross already stood. It is really nice though. As for the views, they told me it's Saharan dust again. Who knows.
| (+3) |  | |
|
|
|
|
| zokipoki10. 07. 2025 21:32:11 |
Robanov kot - Ojstrica 10.7.2025 It was really nice to climb the home queen today! Since the last visit, some things have changed on this trail. I know I'm getting older, but for me the path from the alpine hut to the Cyril and Methodius chapel is currently harder than it was. Especially on the descent! Loose rocks as much as you want! I STRONGLY ADVISE against it for the inexperienced! But there are many new markings, some renewed, and quite a few steel cables replaced, already right from the waterfall upwards. Commendable PD Solčava! Definitely still one of the nicer, harder, better secured paths in KSA! From the little chapel to the summit and back without anything special. I went via Kocbekova pot. The weather was mixed, for a moment it even drizzled, later it turned into a nice afternoon. Mr. Planinšek opened the chapel and I gladly peeked inside. Nice day in the mountains. I met only interesting people. Good luck!
| (+8) |  | |
|
|
|
|
| seinfeld11. 07. 2025 10:50:53 |
This route is nice because you can get to the starting point by bus (if you catch it in Celje or Žalec), sleep in Logarska and the next day back. The descent must be really tough, although the one to Logarska dolina is also very strenuous.
| (+2) |  | |
|
|
|
|
| innuendo31. 07. 2025 18:26:31 |
Today I was on Ojstrica from Logarska Dolina via Kopinškova pot and down over Škarje. There is not even a patch of snow on the path, so no worry about snow fields.
| (+1) |  | |
|
|
|
|
| Enka7. 09. 2025 22:55:23 |
Shortly before arriving at the chapel on Molička planina from the direction of Korošica, we come across markings for Kocbek's Slovenian mountaineering path to Ojstrica (besides the marking on the stone there is also a signboard, which I didn't photograph). The path markings are also visible, although not exactly according to PZS standards. The path is drawn as unmarked also in the apps (maPZS, Locus). But I can't find any information about this path. Has anyone walked it? Traceability? Difficulty?
1
| (+1) |  | |
|
|
|
|
| Tomco7. 09. 2025 23:21:03 |
15.10. last year my wife and I went up there. If memory serves, the path steeply climbs right next to the right side of the "pit". Well traceable, the mentioned (wild?) markers are at all key spots. Difficulty in rocky part is I-grade scrambling, maybe some short detail a bit stronger I - layman assessment. Not very demanding. No fixed protections but I think they are not needed either. If you peek at my post from last year, pic 5 is taken somewhere on that path. Nice one.
| (+1) |  | |
|
|
|
|
| zokipoki8. 09. 2025 06:03:58 |
As Tomco wrote, right next to the hole upwards. The hardest part is a short jump over which you cross in two or three swings.
|
|
|
|
| garmont8. 09. 2025 08:03:54 |
Kocbek's path to Ojstrica.
|
|
|
|
| Planinecizgg8. 09. 2025 10:42:39 |
On this path I met lots of chamois in July
| (+1) |  | |
|
|
|
|
| lepenatka8. 09. 2025 10:49:40 |
14 days ago there were quite a few edelweiss. One of the nicer paths.
| (+1) |  | |
|
|
|
You must log in to post a comment:
If you do not yet have a username, you must first
register.