Polhograjska Grmada and Tošč
|
| lilyd24. 08. 2020 15:05:16 |
What a super idea, after Saturday's longer tour, Tošč for Sunday morning. Of course we've been many times before, but this time on a new path past Beli potok. Interesting scenery, like being in high mountains yet so close to Ljubljana. The Polhograjci are really interesting with countless paths. One part steeper to the top of the ridge, turned left, a bit on wider path, another half hour and under two hours to the top. Sunday cloudier but no rain as forecast. A bit of views and spotting known points. Then another path, very interesting and varied, view of the gully, then pines, past Omejc farm. Bought local goodies and coffee at Legastja. Finally learned how great their cakes are, oh chocolate orange one... Our mountain rose masters this too, besides hills.
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
| (+1) |  | |
|
|
|
|
| n3jc18. 05. 2026 21:38:27 |
Such a tick invasion as yesterday under Tošč I have so far experienced only in the Western Karavanks. Long pants saved me - I flicked 8 off myself. I saved the dog - I flicked more than 40 from him. At home despite measures in the terrain we pulled another 36 out of him. All large ones. Uf ... And that not off-trail but on paths.
| (+2) |  | |
|
|
|
|
| Martin Dercar19. 05. 2026 05:46:19 |
Some are magnets for ticks, me they don't like at all, I don't know that I had 2 in life
|
|
|
|
| korl20. 05. 2026 15:34:42 |
Sometimes there is even one too many
| (+3) |  | |
|
|
|
|
| truss15. 06. 2026 07:45:56 |
Yesterday I started in Stanežiče past Slavkov dom, Katarina, across Tošč to Osolnik, then descent to Puštal.
| (+1) |  | |
|
|
|
You must log in to post a comment:
If you do not yet have a username, you must first
register.