Hike.uno
Hike.uno
Login
Login
Username:
Password:
Login
Not registered yet? Registration.
Forgot password?
      
List of forums / Slovenia / Julian Alps / Rjavina and Vrbanove špice

Rjavina and Vrbanove špice

Print
Enka19. 08. 2024 13:39:45
If beer/radler at Komna, where it's transported by cable car, can be 6 eur...
like
Trobec19. 08. 2024 14:30:16
That cable car seems to have a golden handle...just like everything in Bohinj. zmeden

On Kamniško and Kokrško saddle, where a roughly equally long cable car goes that covers roughly the same altitude (actually a bit more), the huts are higher, the road to the lower station is worse and you have to drive higher...it's 4.5€
(+5)like
Daaam19. 08. 2024 15:20:08
Ads and promotions on National Geo, Eurosport and similar TVs of course cost a lot..and participation in prestigious events abroad where they invite visitors to our pristine nature too... ...Only it doesn't go into my thick head...Why the hell are we advertising so much when the pressure on the "Bohinj lake basinvelik nasmeh" and on the whole TNP is already too high... Apparently locals need to be driven out because we were naughty in the past -read "we spent too little" cool
(+9)like
lijaneja11. 08. 2026 10:21:38
After less than four kilometers of gravel road I set off a bit before half past five into another super day. There only four cars, only one still has a lukewarm engine. To avoid a mistake from the last visit here, I turn on the headlamp for a short time to turn left in time, as I wouldn't want to end up right at the waterfall like last time.velik nasmeh The little spring at the turnoff for Macesnovec was only dripping, the sun appears a quarter of an hour above the turnoff for Luknja peč. At Debeli kamen it's already time for the second banana, the turnoffs for Vrbanovi špici and Staničev dom are quickly behind me. I fold the poles only above the scree under the wall of Rjavina, the climbing in the shade and pleasant coolness soon takes me to the saddle (2480). With 'head in the clouds' I turn right, soon it dawned on me that the main summit is left and I messed up. No big deal, ten minutes up or down, the day is long.nasmeh Up top I treat myself to a long break, not a single cloud anywhere, although it's still well before nine, the sun is strong, on the rocks I spread out the wet rags. Since this is a high viewpoint I photograph everything possible. At the western summit I stop only briefly, to the summit of Rži it takes a full hour twenty, as the descent itself to Dovška vratca requires a lot of caution. Here too I camp for quite some time, from Kredarica loud talking can be heard. It's not far to Stanič, a young woman is peeling potatoes, a friendly cook waits for guests on the bench in front of the entrance. I don't even enter the hut, if radler was already 7€ in '24, this year it's certainly at least eightmrk pogled.
Above the bivouac something is brewing, I quickly head towards Visoka Vrbanova špica, which is the exact opposite of its lower neighbor. While enjoying the climbing of the latter, I promised myself for next time to count the pitons, as their number is certainly not comparable to any other of our mountains. A cloud from Triglav sent a few drops of rain, I protect the rucksack with a cover, but nothing came of it, the sun was only obscured almost until the descent from Spodnja špica. From the melting snow patch I refill the bottle (0€), as the lower spring has dried up.
I warmly recommend the tour (to experienced mountaineers), the ironwork on Rjavina from Pekel is in excellent condition, likewise well maintained on SVš, where the dwarf pine was also recently trimmed. The hut will be open until the end of September, in case of bad weather it closes ten days earlier.
Luknja peč and Rjavina at the start of the tour.1
Towards the entrance to Luknja peč.2
Tempera, watercolors,... or artificial intelligence?3
Rž and očak before entering the wall.4
Northern part of Spodnja Vrbanova špica, Dovški križ and Kukova špica.5
From the mountain top towards the Pokljuka peaks, Pršivec in front.6
Zeleno Teme7
Mala Rjavina, Stanič below.8
Interesting green line that runs diagonally from Vrh Žlebičev also through Planja.9
Kot valley.10
Karavanke in the east 'suffocated' by summer heat.11
VDv and Tosc.12
My nightmare from last Monday, Rakova špica and Škrlatica, Kucelj in front.13
Nicely sunlit meadows below Škrnatarica.14
Begunjski vrh and Pihavec, in front Visoka Vrbanova špica.15
Peaceful, lonely hut.16
Mandatory view through the window...17
...from one side...18
...and the other side.19
From Mala Rjavina towards Bohinjska vrata.20
View back towards the main peak.21
Dolkova špica and Rakova špica, and Kucelj.22
The first person I see today.23
Quite far to the next hill.24
Enjoyer.25
For grandma.26
On the way back I missed it again. (Plesišče)...27
...from Dovška vratca.28
View back.29
View of it from six meters higher mountain30
The old man of course must not be missing.31
Worse than at the roundabout Tomačevo. (Konjski preval 2020)32
Procession. Around this time death of a young man on Tominškova path. My condolences to the family.33
Where are the workers? Is it too hot for them up there too?34
Mhm, what if the access to the dance floor is only alpinist?35
Mišelj and Debeli vrh, in front Triglavski Vogel.36
Laundry is washed by - hand.37
Mighty backdrop of one...38
...and a little smaller other mountains.39
Now I'm up here.40
The real contrast between the two mountains of the same name in a difficulty ratio of 1.10. Plesišče is within reach from the top of VVš, but in reality it probably isn't. Behind are Visoki Kurjek, Dovška Baba and Golica.41
Begunjski vrh.42
Shaded mountains are Pihavec, Bovški Gamsovec, Razor and Stenar. In front are Rjavčeve glave southern peak.43
Gubno in Dovški Gamsovec44
The lighter parts were still permanently under snow in the middle of the last century.45
From this side the roof has not yet undergone renovation.46
Cmir. Completely to the right, the mostly dwarf pine-covered peak is Nad Kuhinjo špica.47
Somewhere in the middle...48
...of Vrbanov ridge.49
It reminds me a bit of the American Wild West.50
One meter less than two thousand three hundred.51
The creators of the route have absolutely made an effort here. The summit of Vrbanova špica at the Triglav saddle.52
Mighty wall of the great neighbor.53
Prominent Luknja peč.54
Already on 'flat' ground.55
Ladja and Mlinarica behind Debeli kamen.56
Ten minutes,...57
...and it has filled up.58
(+11)like
Page:123456
You must log in to post a comment:
Username:
Password:
Login
If you do not yet have a username, you must first register.
         
Copyright © 2026 Hike.uno, Terms of use, Privacy and cookies