Hike.uno
Hike.uno
Login
Login
Username:
Password:
Login
Not registered yet? Registration.
Forgot password?
      

Slovenian - ignorance or negligence?

Print
zippo11. 01. 2013 21:04:15
The one who started all this of course stayed silent
(+1)like
Hribovc8818. 01. 2013 11:25:36
Well written, yeah it's really nice to go to the mountains in such conditions, but you're much more satisfied when you safely reach the top, even more when you get back safely to the valley, that joy just doesn't end, and possibly on the way detour to some hut for schnapps with buddiesvelik nasmehmežikanje. What more could you wantnasmeh
like
klavdipo18. 01. 2013 12:35:36
Hahaha Hribovc88 wins...velik nasmeh In Carinthia it's cool!
like
tinky18. 01. 2013 13:14:12
more translation please!!!
(+2)like
geppo18. 01. 2013 14:03:07
Hribovc88 nasmeh
Tadej will probably appoint you translator so we can understand somethingnasmeh
regards
like
imori18. 01. 2013 14:04:05
Hribovc88, WELL WRITTEN, I'M CARINTHIAN BUT IT'S KINDA MESSY FOR BROnasmehnasmehvelik nasmeh
(+1)like
Hribovc8818. 01. 2013 14:52:40
In Carinthia it was always fun, and always will be rightcoolnasmeh, on one side it's quite right we're a bit sly for mighty Ljubljanersnasmehjezik

Carinthians always fit for muster, that's well known rightvelik nasmeh

For translation help with coropedia, don't rush learning cuz you won't remember much anyway, repeat often and it'll be fine rightnasmehmežikanje
like
jany198018. 01. 2013 17:21:05
velik nasmeh
like
TejaB18. 01. 2013 19:12:30
Still Hribovc is just for laughs ... If you didn't go to school, you wouldn't know squat.velik nasmeh
like
Hribovc8818. 01. 2013 19:23:14
TejaB, did you wanna write something orvelik nasmeh

Anyway I master both Gorenj and Carinthian dialects, latter more distinctnasmeh

Tadej or Rok will give translator right, then we can chat and write pure Carinthian on Hribi.net, or some other lingo toovelik nasmehnasmehmežikanje
like
neph19. 01. 2013 18:38:32
I'm Carinthian too, but don't support unnecessary dialect tiring on internet forums. Suggest you slowly stop.... And no, not ashamed of my language, but even I struggle reading above creations, let alone someone from other end of Slovenia. No hard feelings.
(+1)like
slamca19. 01. 2013 18:40:50
@ Domch, for šestbart I'd ask for a translation nasmeh
(+1)like
klavdipo19. 01. 2013 20:12:21
Oh how impatient some of you are, you don't even have time for jokes anymore...
like
planika5020. 01. 2013 08:05:54
Domch... interesting how you wrote that. I partially understand and from photos see current conditions. Description is short and I think partially understandable to everyone..... I like it, a bit different style.
(+1)like
dprapr20. 01. 2013 13:34:10
I understand everything except ruzlpunka!
Well written, why be ashamed of your dialect. Sometimes it fits just right!
like
Domch21. 01. 2013 16:33:21
I'll go from Ledin to check so I can write fresh info on path conditions. Road to Ski hut is plowed, further on probably more varied. Ruzlpunk is toboggan, you slid down as if on skis. My opinion: Slovenia has two super things: first natural beauties, second linguistic diversity, why not combine both in one description. Whoever likes it let them read, who doesn't no need. Without dialect no language, plus one smiles a bit. What can I say neph you're not a true conscious Carinthian.
(+1)like
neph21. 01. 2013 16:40:10
Domch, maybe my message came off a bit arrogant, but that wasn't my intent. mežikanje Regarding path conditions on Uršlja gora... Yesterday morning already strong thaw, downhill on Železarska path literally running in places. If it all freezes solid, passage without crampons very difficult. Suggest caution! Otherwise summit shrouded in fog, no great views, then heavy rain started. Still very nice though.
(+1)like
cebelca21. 01. 2013 16:49:29
Domch, nobody criticizes dialects, but standard Slovenian exists for reasons. One of them is that it's understandable to all, unlike dialects which can be ever so cute but still incomprehensible to many. That's not the purpose of this forum, right?
(+1)like
serajko21. 01. 2013 17:03:16
Domch en lp
It would be interesting if you wrote it also in normal Slovenian, then at least we could compare our understanding of Carinthian. Nothing against dialect, just info can be misunderstood. That's not the aim of this forum.
(+1)like
Hribovc8821. 01. 2013 19:15:19
Domch, you're right, I know many such unaware Carinthians or those who think they're something more or it's awkward for them when e.g. you ask where they're from, not speaking of standard Slovenian when they vainly try to speak Ljubljana-styleeekzavijanje z očmi In one word: WHEN PEASANT COMES TO TOWNvelik nasmehnasmehjezik
like
Page:123456
You must log in to post a comment:
Username:
Password:
Login
If you do not yet have a username, you must first register.
         
Copyright © 2026 Hike.uno, Terms of use, Privacy and cookies