Hike.uno
Hike.uno
Login
Login
Username:
Password:
Login
Not registered yet? Registration.
Forgot password?
      

Slovenian Way of St. James

Print
bagi21. 02. 2014 14:12:31
@jvali .... thanks for the congratulations nasmeh. I'm mainly a mountaineer too, but since the first such path I've walked, I'm always looking for new challenges. Hundreds of kilometers of walking in one go really opens up completely different perceptions velik nasmeh. Yes ... regarding Spanish paths I've already walked Camino Francés ... http://www.hribi.net/trenutnerazmere.asp?ostalo=1&gorovjeid=10007&id=4576, likewise Camino Primitivo ( http://www.hribi.net/trenutnerazmere.asp?ostalo=1&gorovjeid=10007&id=5294 ) Just deciding which one I'll take in spring nasmeh If you need info on these paths, transfers, accommodations and gear, email me.
(+4)like
jvali25. 02. 2022 21:08:11
Interesting. I'm browsing the web a bit because I'm itching to walk around our country again. I type JP and find Emil's post and even my own comment. Back then I was just thinking about this hike...So much time has passed! So many years actually.
In the meantime, I've been breaking steps myself, both in Spain with my husband and solo at home. In 2020 the world situation took away our Camino del Norte and for myself I found an alternative; from Lj on foot to the west, to Holy Višarje. For the yellow shells. Alone. Crazy, exceptional experience that filled me with courage and optimism. Everything is possible. Our paths are not easy, especially the Gorenjska branch requires good fitness.
Last year I strapped my "little house" on my back again, attached the little Jakob girl who walks with me for luck, and wandered from the capital to Trieste. Four good days, from Monday to Friday-Friday morning I was already standing in front of St. James' church.
Interesting journey! Follow the arrows, let go and expect nothing, share smiles and receive them, meet new people who come on the path like a blessing. Just walk, believe in the good, because the path takes care of everything. Even accommodations, which are rarely scattered here. The landscape is beautiful, the closer to the Karst, the more magical, solitary, among vineyards and foot-friendly terrain.
Sharing some photos from my path, if anyone is tempted, just path under feet and off to hunt for yellow signs.
Once my native Celje, this time starting point or. first step; by train to Ljubljana.1
I take an umbrella with me, souvenir from Santiago; evening of walking in the capital it rains.2
Along Ljubljanica, through Murgle, one part of the path is joined with that famous path.3
Towards Barje, one plain and on the path I am alone, only herons and deer there on the field.4
Straight as a line, the view goes to Krim, Sv.Ano and Žalostna gora. Beautiful.5
Probably the bridge that every pilgrim photographs; here the path merges with Pentla, circular path around Brezovica.6
Beautiful views, shoes crunch sand.7
Rest area by Ljubljanica. Luckily no mosquitoes that day, otherwise they can be very annoying, they say.8
While waiting for the pikes that everyone talks about, my jaunt across Barje is for history.9
Collecting stamps.10
Luckily Cankar was born Na klancu, the path steepens. Vrhnika.11
On the path towards Holy Trinity.12
Holy Trinity above Vrhnika.13
Nice sign for overnight stay option in Vrhnika; I march on to Logatec, there I have bedroom reserved.14
I go to Stari Mlin, mill wheel, lake, hut, stamp...all in that spot.15
16
17
Through forest, up and down, descent to main road, after crossing interesting welcome: watch out, bear.18
Logatec has nice houses.19
St. Miklavž, church opposite the large pilgrim shell. Here I have relatives and look forward to meeting them.20
Relatives on husband's side, MEETING. With a great man and the greatest pilgrim I know.21
The path winds steeply, I continue as recommended through Grčarevec.22
Mountain in the mountains, where I toast to myself and wave to the beautiful landscape.23
24
Prominent sign.25
The paths are pleasant.26
Greenery is life.27
28
If I wish for Oliba...29
Beautiful signs catch my eye.30
The feet are grateful for these little paths.31
Ski fence.32
In between I have a short break, just the right moment when I can jump under a roof.33
To the bear guarding Predjama Castle, I jump on its neck.34
Oh, it feels good....35
Fresh morning carries me forward in the direction of Podnanosa.36
Pleasant and beautiful forest.37
Like Spanish Camino Primitivo, entry into the village Šmihel pod Nanosom.38
39
The mighty mountain range already greets me.40
41
42
Village Strane.43
Tree-lined avenue, it's nice to walk in the shade and among the greenery.44
Under Nanos through coniferous forest.45
I greet him and wave to him, this time I follow the arrows. See you two another time.46
Well, it's to Trieste, but not along the motorway, rather on foot around.47
48
I refill the water and onwards. Razdrto.49
Under Nanos the path is really pleasant... I meet the only two pilgrims on the trail, we chat, later we head together to the first bar.50
51
52
Well-deserved...53
54
55
Podraga.56
Rest area for pilgrims. Each of us three continues separately.57
I walk part of the path with the priest from Sežana and his friend. We make an interesting trio. The path brings only good people.58
On to the beautiful corners of our little land.59
It's starting to smell more like karst terrain.60
The path again reminds one of steps in Spain.61
62
Among the vineyards towards Štjak.63
64
On the meadow I let off steam by singing aloud.65
With priest Alexander we walk one behind the other, but we don't catch each other.66
Snack at the chapel on Štjak, friend Viktorija stocks me up well, a demanding path awaits me.67
Stop. So the little house can catch its breath.68
Towards Avber, idyllic setting.69
70
Wherever you look, vineyards.71
Another village that I probably wouldn't have known for long if I hadn't trudged through here.72
73
Among the little houses...74
Kras. It is simply beautiful.75
76
Beauties and scents accompany me.77
78
Tomaj. I could live here.79
I get refreshments at an otherwise closed farm tourism place. Then I head to Dutovlje for provisions and then the ascent to Rebentabor.80
81
82
83
84
I have to go up there. A little house on the rock awaits me there, which will be mine alone.85
Repentabor. Here my pilgrimage can end. It is a very beautiful ending.86
Little house on the rock where I have a roof over my head. Romantic, mystical.87
I arrange the entry in the booklet.88
Evening by the full moon.89
This time the most modest overnighting, truly pilgrim-like, but exceptionally grateful for it. It is warm, softer than on bare ground. Everything can be endured.90
I rise before the sun and wait for it a while, and it arrives.91
Doors open to me in the direction of Trst.92
Ha ha, but here a hotel with my name..93
On the Italian side I arrive very quickly, the town is bustling, I treat myself to coffee and looking at nice shops.94
95
Familiar descent, steep, fortunately the cobblestones are dry... first glimpse of the sea.96
Famous street leading to the sea.97
98
Aha, so here I am. In the center though I switch on navigation, since there are no signs; only two later I spot them, for cyclists.99
At ten I stand in front of the church, call home...100
In the church I chat with God's brother, who is also my photographer. I thank Jakob for all the support and company.101
I treat myself to a refreshing drink again and toast to my success.102
I change into a tourist and stroll along the Koper riviera until evening. By train from Koper back to Celje...103
The card is stamped. The second solo trip is completed.104
(+10)like
Majdag26. 02. 2022 09:33:36
jvali, wonderful wandering that is. Eyes automatically look for yellow shells, you see them from afar. I too walked the Jakob's path, from Ljubljana to sv. Višarje, in stages. The posts are under current conditions, Višarska direction. It's nice yes, bravo.nasmeh
(+1)like
jvali26. 02. 2022 11:59:24
@Majdag, it really is nice, yes. Our country is a gem, although every now and then you need to escape out and far, horizons expand. Shells and arrows our pilgrim eye really finds quickly, they catch the eye! I'll share some glimpses of the Gorenjska branch. I'll check yours too.
@turbo, yes, Krk pulls, it's planned. Last year the arrows there found me, called, I'm already wondering when.
(+1)like
felix26. 02. 2022 19:45:45
Too bad there's no collected description of all branches of Jakob's path here. One branch is also at the Styrian end, comes from Austria (Cmurek), but I think then it returns to Austria somewhere around Dravograd.
like
felix26. 02. 2022 19:51:12
Here's also a link:

JRP-RV-SLO.pdf (kozjanski-park.si)
like
felix27. 02. 2022 11:12:36
Thanks, Turbo. However, it seems even on your link not everything is up to date. The section I mentioned isn't in this link. This part partially follows the Šentilj path, where I also participated. It looks like those who open various path sections aren't connected somehow, but like elsewhere they work more each on their own.
Best regards!
(+1)like
bagi28. 02. 2022 08:50:50
Congratulations @jvali nasmeh. The central Way of St. James was my first experience of *endless* kilometers and I have only good memories of it. Once you're infected by such paths, you don't get rid of it easily. Usual symptoms ... annual itching of the soles velik nasmeh.
(+5)like
zokipoki28. 02. 2022 10:20:27
Congratulations on the nice path also from my side! Thanks for sharing with us! nasmeh
Good luck!
(+1)like
ih1. 03. 2022 10:16:21
felix
the Way of St. James that leads through Dravograd is
Jakobsweg Ptuj – Maribor – Innsbruck
like
jvali17. 01. 2023 23:02:56
bagi, zokipoki: thanks to both for the comment. Every quarter hour, no, even less, I connect to this page regarding the Way of St. James. Now I'm intensively preparing lectures in libraries and I've pilgrimaged here. It's good to read something new. Yes, soles itch. Bagi, last year I walked the Lower Carniolan end too, Slovenska vas-Ljubljana and also the Preddvor branch of JP. Walking on home soil is a special pleasure. We have such a beautiful country! I'll post my photos and description here too, maybe accompany someone to pack the backpack and step on the trails. Intensively preparing for Camino Portugal, I'm just before buying tickets. And again I find Emil your record. We're destined, ha ha, less so for us with husband and the Norte. Twice it slipped through our fingers. But time will come for it too. I know.
Good luck to all who walk for yellow arrows, at home or beyond borders.
(+2)like
bagi18. 01. 2023 13:45:25
He, he Valerija, you'll find many more reports nasmeh. Some paths have accumulated over the years. If any of my Caminos particularly interests you, just let me know. Wherever you go, enjoy to the max velik nasmeh.
(+3)like
jvali18. 01. 2023 20:45:20
From holiday to holiday, 27.4.22 - 1.5.22: I accept the offer and lead my mountain friend along the Lower Carniolan branch of the Way of St. James. We're going to Dol(enjsko) walk, we say. This time I have a different role, not walking alone and responsibility is greater. I don't dare improvise, so I arrange all accommodations before departure. The path excites. Exceptional architecture, wine-growing slopes, forest paths, new places and villages, picturesque towns, yes, exceptional to step on home soil. If not the best experience. Lower Carniola is not flat, lots of daily ascent, one kilometer of elevation each day. Distances are long too, over 30 km each day, up to 40 km. Not easy, but doable. We manage. With singing, laughter, talk, beautiful nature, excellent company, good people on the path we reach the capital as planned. Labor Day is walking holiday. The third branch of the Way of St. James completed. With greatest pleasure I share pieces of this beautiful path and recommend it to all tempted to explore the homeland. The path is exceptionally well marked, no fear of losing the goal. Buen Camino in Slovenia.
Preparing provisions for the pilgrim trio: little song Pleši, medo, so we chase him away; and liquid jager as counterweight to the furry one.1
Camino through Dolenjska.2
Well-rehearsed trio in hills, mountains, Livingu, now I lead them along the Dolenjska branch of JP.3
Beautiful houses along the path.4
Really beautiful architecture.5
One of the zidanic, near the first Jakobova church, where I have a randi with the priest, prepares a surprise for my soromarki-blessing.6
Among the vineyards.7
Several hours walk through the forest, without signal and without a living soul.8
We admire the tidy farmhouses, courtyards, originality of the locals.9
Along the Krka.10
Long, long is the road....through the forests...11
in the small town. Podbočje.12
He, he, that's us three.13
View back.14
First and only training.15
Sunny sunrise. Second day, Slinovce - Novo mesto is our navigation.16
Sunny morning.17
Wonderful Kostanjevica.18
Kostanjevica.19
Holidays are blooming.20
Even the puddles are heart-shaped.21
B. Jakac Gallery.22
Endless lettuce fields.23
Once upon a time and still today.24
Beautiful views.25
Towards Marija Magdalena, a beautiful viewpoint. Here the host brews us coffee, we honor him with salami.26
Marija Magdalena.27
Signposts and a mighty linden tree.28
We continue through blooming meadows towards Novi Lurd.29
Interesting apiaries.30
Resting place for pilgrims.31
Novi Lurd.32
33
34
Area of silence, Pleterje.35
On the trail.36
Beautifully laid trail and exceptionally well marked.37
Beautiful cottages. The eyes really rest in this corner of the country.38
Oasis. Kira.39
Prežek Castle.40
Enjoying, break.41
Jakobina and baf and the yellow arrow, my faithful companions.42
We're having an interesting conversation, hi hi.43
Plains and hills. Dolenjska has more up than down.44
Alley of nettles, taller than hikers.45
Lingonberries. We extend the walk a bit, it's worth it.46
Interesting Jesus statue, identical one stands in Međugorje.47
48
The eyes reach far.49
Hrušica. And the path is not over yet. This stage is long.50
The walk on day 2 amounts to 40 km.51
Entry into Novo mesto in the evening hours.52
Hostel Situla. Nice, tidy.53
54
3 Roma women, hi hi55
and husbands at home, ha ha56
Along the lazy river onwards.57
Reflections like in a mirror.58
Day 3, Novo mesto - Frata - Šmaver - Vrhtrebnje - Trebnje.59
Heading towards Frata.60
Everything blooms and smells.61
Yellow, but we oversing them. 62
The plain seduces us, we sprawl out, hills await us.63
64
Last flat section, then steeply up. 65
Through the forest, home of the capercaillie. Now we sing at full volume. 66
And down again....67
Lower, Middle and Upper Globodol, we read as Headache, hi hi68
The entire path is full of these clay shells. They brought them from Styria here.69
Bus stops, lovely. 70
Steeply up. Šmaver awaits. 71
At the top, views are exceptional, steepness is substantial. 72
73
Signs for Baragova pot appear. 74
Steep descent down, across the motorway to Trebnje. 75
Trebnje. Overnight at Hotel Opara. Recommended, owner understands pilgrims' needs. 76
This runs through Leon's town....77
Meridian marker. 78
Soft and beautiful paths. 79
Nothing wet, just sunny and blue.80
Baraga's birth house. 81
Sometimes one must go on all fours.82
Zasavje hills are already visible and recognizable. 83
Yes, this one offers a small glass, but I'd prefer a proper one, but there isn't any.84
On the church.85
Each has its own arrow.86
The path along the motorway is strenuous and unnecessary, fortunately it ends and a rural panorama awaits us.87
We wave it goodbye towards Stična.88
We sleep here. View from our bedroom. Oasis of peace. Excellent dinner and accommodation.89
90
On Labour Day to the sound of brass music we leave the monastery.91
In the distance the festive atmosphere is awakening.92
Yellow on the yellow path.93
94
Entrance to the snail town. Višnja Gora.95
Path of two waterfalls.96
Blečji Vrh.97
A touch of life back then, once...98
Interesting hay bales.99
Polica. Where the priest saves us with coffee and Cviček and chat.100
St. James's corner.101
Perovo.102
Magdalenska gora.103
Exceptional path that continues into a steep section that doesn't relent, but it's worth every effort.104
Little church on Magdalenska gora.105
Backpack doing its thing... weight yeah106
Nice messages.107
Just a little more. We're close.108
Storm approaching.109
A friendly family offers us a roof over our heads. Yellow fish and a mussel in the aquarium. Seriously?110
Good people live here.111
Goal, St. James Church, Ljubljana. Trio cheers deservedly!!!112
(+5)like
jvali18. 01. 2023 21:06:08
bagi/Emil, yes, wherever I click, I find your path description. At home or in Spain, Portugal. You've done a lot of work already. Bravo. I even meet some of my own comments among the advertisers, still from the time when I was just thinking about long walks. I'm glad I've gone from thoughts to actions. I'll ask and announce when I'm in a dilemma. Porto-Santiago pulls strongly, because the length suits husband's vacation span. You too enjoy wherever your step takes you.
(+1)like
Majdag19. 01. 2023 09:46:09
Bravo girls, super comments and descriptions and pictures, jvali.. Lots more luck and nice sunny days on the hikes to come. nasmehnasmeh
(+3)like
jvali28. 01. 2023 16:38:06
majdag: Praise fits, in it hides thanks, heartfelt thanks I add and it's meant for you. May the year be colored by hiking, I wish myself and you and everyone on this side.
(+1)like
jvali28. 01. 2023 23:33:30
July 2022: My vacation plans get turned upside down a bit, but I don't allow myself to end up on my head because of it. Actually my head quickly grinds and grinds an alternative: yellow arrows can be followed on home soil too. I offer the bait to a friend, who bites right away. Wisely we set the departure day, I study the logistics, spin some contacts and everything falls into place. We go into the embrace of Storžič, where the patched part of the Upper Carniola branch of the Way of St. James runs.
Hraše near Smlednik - Preddvor with St. James is the first part of our journey. We overnight at camino friend Francesca in Bela. Second day I write the story of Camino baby. Preddvor- Križe, where we seek Eva and together we tick off part of the path with her and doggy Luna, who is used to walking. Then with Mojca we hike all the way to Brezje, where the duo unites into a quartet again and toasts.
Beautiful is this world, exceptionally beautiful path, step on it if backpack is dear friend to you and eyes are accustomed to yellow signs.
Again we wave to the yellow arrows and markers of the St. James Path.1
Hraše. From here all the way to Brezje we will walk.2
Standing all alone is the church of St. James.3
It is surrounded by fields and meadows, and from it one immediately enters a peaceful, shaded forest.4
Interesting advertisements along the path. Local matters!5
Over the motorway via an interesting, architecturally accomplished and beautiful overpass.6
We find nice little messages.7
Beautiful cottages along the path, like in a fairy tale, the cat Copatarica could live in it.8
More interesting homes.9
As many as two Jameses in one place.10
Two little churches, St. Catherine and St. Radegund.11
Pleasant path, the soles are cheering.12
Along the green Kokra and along the avenue of beautiful trees.13
First view of the intermediate goal, St. James there on the hillock.14
Necessary break at Preddvor Castle. The count and countess are not there, but how to revive the castle is clearly visible.15
Surroundings of the castle.16
Surroundings of the castle.17
Yes, we have to go up.18
A quite steep path leads to St. James, a whole hour of walking, but very beautiful, and the summit has a great view.19
At the lower chapel, up from the lake. Slightly clearing up, so the droplets calm down.20
In the embrace of Storžič, Lake Črnava, extremely photogenic.21
The sleeping hotel, what a pity. But it has a nice reflection in the lake.22
White. And the little garden of our hostess.23
Franceska spoils us rotten. Grateful to heaven!24
Three fine ladies and Storžič for decoration.25
The shade chases us all the time.26
Bašelj. We will need to go to Bašeljski vrh sometime.27
28
Useful signs all the time.29
Several paths lead here.30
In the distance, Triglav shows off and excites us.31
We draw the path to our second hostess.32
At Hudo, a little earlier we lose the marks a bit and it really goes bad for us, we waste half an hour.33
When we find each other, we continue together.34
Goal. This time I arrive from the third direction. Always different.35
My Jakobina. Companion on the Jakob paths.36
Here we are, hooray!37
Always choose the right direction.38
(+2)like
bagi19. 08. 2024 14:48:19
Central Way of St. James - Lower Carniola direction

After thirteen years it was time for a repeat, this time in much warmer months than the first time. I'd forgotten most of the path anyway, so there was a lot new again zavijanje z očmi. Due to constant afternoon showers we barely found four dry days in a row, so for the start we did the Lower Carniola branch from Bregana to Ljubljana. The Primorska branch still waits for cooler days. This is how it went for us …

Day 1 - Bregana / Kostanjevica na Krki

Actually we started a bit before Bregana, at bakery and cafe Suban right by the highway. Morning sweets were a good send-off for the kilometers ahead and it was easier right away nasmeh. We picked up the starting stamp only after a few kilometers at Slovenska vas. It's on a tree and easy to miss. The continuation went for a while right by the border, then moved towards Krka. In between there are two refreshment spots, one at Klunove toplice – bar Biondy and the other in Bušeča vas – bar Jeruzalem, luckily both open velik nasmeh. But it wasn't like that everywhere. Accommodations also needed careful planning, as their selection is quite limited. So we finished the first day in Kostanjevica na Krki, overnighted at guesthouse Žolnir. Here you get good food and average lodging, they'll have to install mosquito nets on the windows sooner or later.
First coffee and croissants, then we really start :)1
Official start of Jakob's path2
First stamp, which you can easily miss3
In the morning the sun is still pleasant, later it quickly heats the air4
This will be most of the path. We will walk through villages that we would never visit by car5
They look at us a bit strangely, but the pasture soon tempts them :)6
The first of numerous old footbridges that we will see on the path7
These two I know :)8
It's getting hot and excess clothing quickly goes into the backpack9
Summer atmosphere. Sun, heat, crickets and the two of us on a solitary path10
We have to pass right by the beehives. Immediately a memory of an unpleasant experience from Spain comes to mind11
Following yellow markers of all sorts. Many have been freshly painted12
The paths are also of all sorts, from asphalt to gravel, field paths and forest trails13
What could this be?14
Curiosity killed the cat. We're already in one of the numerous greenhouses around here15
Mystery solved :)16
We continue our path …17
We walk past numerous vineyards …18
Here will be our second break. The bar is open, the nearest shop unfortunately only in the morning19
Judging by the name, there used to be ferrymen here, but for a long time now a bridge connects them20
It turns onto the right variant of the Jakob's path21
We walk past fields that are just before harvest22
Here we use GPS because the path is overgrown and poorly traceable23
Krka24
Surprisingly, there's no one anywhere …25
The old core of Kostanjevica na Krki. The flood levels are well visible on the facades26
Gostišče Žolnir, where we will spend the first night. Mosquitoes will provide the nightlife.27
GPS track of the first day. It added up to 33 km and 600 m of ascent.28
(+2)like
bagi20. 08. 2024 13:54:17
Day 2 - Kostanjevica na Krki / Vavta vas

We started walking right after early breakfast and chased the morning freshness. But it didn't last long. The sun quickly warmed the air and on the ascent to Gorjanci it was already properly hot for us. We're used to that, so no problem. Half a kilo of sunscreen and wide hat covers everything velik nasmeh. Above all we admired the world around us, as you can only see it on foot. Wonderful experience. Followed by descent to Pleterje abbey and continuation towards Novo mesto. There we made the only and thus a bit longer pause, then headed towards Vavta vas. We overnighted at guesthouse RaMar, which I can only warmly recommend. Rooms are really top-notch and at excellent price, host extremely accommodating. Nearby there's also pizzeria and bakery, so food is taken care of nasmeh.
After a good breakfast, with full bellies we reluctantly set off on the trail :)1
Direction Kostanjevica na Krki, then Gorjanci2
The morning is still fresh, only birds are chirping by the river3
I also spot two fishermen, but they don't chirp because of the fish :)4
We explored Kostanjevica the previous day, so we don't stop this time5
Oh dear, this happens too :)6
Again we are alone on the path7
Slovenian Jakobs paths certainly have visitors, but never crowds like on the Spanish Camino8
No doubt, we must go left :)9
We often notice how they secretly watch us, but few establish contact10
We also notice many renovated houses and new builds. Construction costs in the countryside are probably much lower than in cities11
An old-time ponk still in use12
This year there is a huge amount of fruit and branches are broken from the weight of the fruits in many places13
Along the path …14
Along the path …15
Like from that famous one … Gray path, lead me16
Kartuzija Pleterje in sight ...17
First we follow the long wall to the entrance gates18
Then he realizes the charterhouse is closed. A rest follows at the first suitable spot19
Soon we go on, towards new adventures20
Everything comes in handy for them :)21
Even meets a bear, luckily of the friendlier kind :)22
Many vineyards to the left, many vineyards to the right …23
In the middle of the fields a stake with the scallop. Unmissable, and there's nowhere to stray24
Beautiful Dolenjska hills25
It's harvest time. Some fields are already cleared, others will follow26
Beautiful landscape :)27
And not such a beautiful path …28
Another feature of these places. Every village has its church, but probably it's like that all over Slovenia29
Mown, cleared, nice to look at30
This must already be Novo Mesto31
After some time we will stop here32
At the end of Kandijski most they have excellent ice cream and a nice view33
We continue along the promenade by the Krka, then turn to the countryside34
We arrive in a more rural area with numerous farms35
Accordingly, *traktor šola* is something completely self-evident :)36
Evening is approaching. We still just have to cross Krka …37
View of the lazy river38
In Vavti vasi we stay at the RaMar inn, which even has a logbook for Jakobova pot. Commendable39
GPS track of the second day. We covered 43 km and 1200 m of ascent40
(+3)like
Page:1234
You must log in to post a comment:
Username:
Password:
Login
If you do not yet have a username, you must first register.
         
Copyright © 2026 Hike.uno, Terms of use, Privacy and cookies