Hike.uno
Hike.uno
Login
Login
Username:
Password:
Login
Not registered yet? Registration.
Forgot password?
      
List of forums / Slovenia / General talks / Trekking poles

Trekking poles

Print
sla13. 05. 2023 09:55:31
At H..... you get super poles for 20 €
like
Lamps13. 05. 2023 12:22:14
For 40e I think you'll hardly get better and higher quality foldable poles. For 80e or whatever the regular price is, definitely velik nasmeh On the Veriga website you can also get some spare parts, while with cheaper providers, you usually get nothing (no snow baskets, tips, no clip system etc.).

I don't know up to what height they extend, whether to 135 cm or to 140 cm. Consequently they are a bit heavier, I think more than 600g. Those from Hof or say Lidl are usually only up to 130 cm, so unfortunately too small for me, but a few grams lighter...
(+1)like
Page:123...91011
You must log in to post a comment:
Username:
Password:
Login
If you do not yet have a username, you must first register.
         
Copyright © 2026 Hike.uno, Terms of use, Privacy and cookies