Hike.uno
Hike.uno
Login
Login
Username:
Password:
Login
Not registered yet? Registration.
Forgot password?
      

Trekking poles

Print
maks5722. 11. 2018 19:09:02
My wife and I have Black Diamond Trail poles, with which we are very satisfied. These are lightweight poles, with a simple but effective length adjustment system, excellent grips and acceptable price. I recommend them to everyone!
(+2)like
garmont23. 11. 2018 08:59:41
BD Trail....all praise.
I've been using them for three years, they serve the purpose excellently.
(+1)like
margu5028. 12. 2018 10:44:53
I have Black Diamond poles, but the tips have completely worn out, so on frozen ground there's no support anymore. Is it possible to replace just the tips, because otherwise the poles are still perfectly fine after 3 years. Thanks for the answer! Marija
like
margu5028. 12. 2018 14:17:43
Turbo thanks, it will help a lot! And safe steps in the new year! M
like
jbs28. 12. 2018 14:51:52
These are useful instructions on how to replace them, because otherwise they come off very hard: https://andrewskurka.com/2016/trekking-pole-replacement-tips-buyers-guide-instructions/
(+1)like
iUnknown28. 12. 2018 17:02:32
I replaced them once on BD T because the tip broke.

I didn't heat them in water like on the above link, but with a very powerful "heat gun". That device used for removing oil paints e.g. old doors or windows.

But then it's very hard to put on the new tip, so I recommend two people do it.
(+1)like
margu5028. 12. 2018 17:05:00
jbs, thanks also for this link and the more I read, the more convinced I am that I myself won't be able to replace it. They even have a men's problem, disassembling and reassembling. Maybe the shortest and easiest way is to buy the entire lower part of the poles.
like
pikica128. 12. 2018 17:24:55
I always go to Tehnomat if something's wrong with my hiking poles. At least call them to see what they'll advise.
(+2)like
margu5028. 12. 2018 17:54:03
Pikica1 thanks, I didn't know about that store yet, and it's also in Kranj.velik nasmehnasmeh
(+1)like
mirank28. 12. 2018 18:02:14
I believe it's easier to remove the old ones if you heat them, although I haven't practiced that yet. I've changed them at least 10x and it always went without trouble; double hose clamps and the problem is solved. But I have no idea where the problem could be with fitting the new tip?zavijanje z očmi
(+2)like
Janezs28. 12. 2018 19:10:28
You unscrew the ring, if it's still okay, otherwise replace it too. The plastic tip, simply knock it off the pole. I do it by lightly gripping with pliers and hitting the pliers, meanwhile someone holds the lower part of the pole. Two three light blows and the tip is on the ground. Regards. J
(+1)like
lepenatka13. 09. 2020 23:26:43
"Honest" finder obviously kept the Fizan Lhotse poles I left at the Ljubija water tank, so I'd like to buy the same ones. They served me very well.
Maybe someone knows where to get them?
They used to be orderable from Jerpoh(Cerkno).
Regina
1
like
lepenatka13. 09. 2020 23:34:57
Thanks. I found that myself too, but they are sold out.
like
jaz13. 09. 2020 23:42:10
I overlooked it, here's this one:
https://cumulus.si/Fizan-Touring-pohodne-palice-LHOTSE-zelena

Regards!
like
lepenatka13. 09. 2020 23:57:32
Thanks.nasmeh
like
lepenatka14. 09. 2020 08:01:57
Bojan, thanks.
I also have those, but I'd still like Fizan Lhotse ones, also because of the extended soft grip, which is very practical.

These foldables aren't as adjustable in length and are too long for steep hills.nasmeh

Regards Regina
like
lepenatka16. 09. 2020 08:07:56
I, thanks for the info about the pole supplier.
They're already at homenasmehnasmeh

LpRegina
like
michael6612. 05. 2023 19:07:49
And who already uses trekking poles from Veriga from Lesce. Those for 72 eur (at Petrol 38 eur)? Are they durable?
like
zokipoki13. 05. 2023 09:12:53
Viki says; they are without doubt the best poles he's ever had velik nasmeh
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GCsoOSnWiCY
like
Page:123...891011
You must log in to post a comment:
Username:
Password:
Login
If you do not yet have a username, you must first register.
         
Copyright © 2026 Hike.uno, Terms of use, Privacy and cookies