Hike.uno
Hike.uno
Login
Login
Username:
Password:
Login
Not registered yet? Registration.
Forgot password?
      

Viševnik

Print
vesnapl12. 09. 2013 13:07:48
Phenomenal pictures!!
like
BibaS12. 09. 2013 13:57:19
Wow, really nice, Franci!

This weekend I also got cold in the mountains...
like
radagremvhribe12. 09. 2013 14:29:29
thanks for such nice pictures, lp
like
Flora112. 09. 2013 14:55:40
@Franci Wow, gorgeous, best photos. Flora from Kredarica greets Irene mežikanje.
like
mdj12. 09. 2013 18:26:26
really praiseworthynasmeh
like
PFranci12. 09. 2013 19:04:19
Thank you for the compliments. It was worth persisting at the top despite the cold and wind.

Best regards to all.
(+2)like
Tolminc12. 09. 2013 19:30:32
@Franci, hats off nasmeh
like
bostjan8518. 09. 2013 20:58:49
Some pics from the hike to Viševnik on Saturday 14.September, quite cold in the morning, but it warmed up quickly.
Rudno polje in the morning1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
(+3)like
Škrtoc20. 09. 2013 21:31:42
On Sunday I plan with family from Rudno Polje to Viševnik, wonder if anyone knows the conditions or if there's possibly snow higher up.
like
cebelca20. 09. 2013 22:10:20
I was up there yesterday. Path from Rudno polje entirely dry and except a few slippery spots where ground is soaked, no issues.
like
Flora122. 09. 2013 20:34:51
Yeeee, how beautiful our mountains are!!! Couple pics from afternoon hop to Viševnik. Path bp.
1
2
3
4
5
(+6)like
klinchy25. 09. 2013 12:13:53
Yesterday on the west.
Sun sets on Viševnik approx 20min before forecast on web portal http://www.vesolje.net/ as sun hides behind Tosc or Veliki Draški vrh (couldn't tell)

Views excellent, almost no wind.
View towards Karavanke and Kaniško-savinjske alps.1
Planika, Triglav, Kredarica2
Towards Ljubljana3
Sunset will be soon4
Roblek is in the clouds, Begunjščica and to the right veliki Vrh (Košuta)5
Grintovec6
Sunset7
Table8
Grintovec and Storžič9
Table without sun, Grintovec still with sun10
(+3)like
skala1235. 10. 2013 14:58:17
Today Viševnik more deserted, fog at top and strong wind blowing, but still nice. Nice regards
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
(+2)like
LidijaJesih18. 10. 2013 17:26:47
Sunrise on Viševnik. Cold, windless morning, clear. A day that is born every day, but we don't come to see it. We fixed that mistake today. Although full moon, it didn't help at all, because it vanished already at five to the other side and didn't return. Arrived at work in thick fog.eek
first dawn, blue-violet reflection1
colors become dark orange and red2
far away from the misty sea, Snežnik peeks out3
under the cover hides Bohinj Lake4
the arrival is approaching5
on the other side, Očak dressed in pastel colors6
oh, the home Šmarna kuka of cream7
now it is coming8
any moment the pastel colors will disappear9
gold spills over the mountains10
warmth spreads everywhere, not only in the colors11
12
(+10)like
Flora120. 10. 2013 19:09:23
I don't know how to put into words the feelings I experience when visiting the mountains, even if it's just a one-hour Viševnik. When I was running back down, an indescribable love for everything around me came over me. I'm really in love with these mountains.

Path bp, central part muddy. This afternoon cold SW on the ridge. Let's see how the new phone did with photos.
1
2
3
4
(+8)like
miri20. 10. 2013 19:18:15
Slow down, Flora1, then these moments will be longer.mežikanje
1
(+4)like
Flora120. 10. 2013 19:28:23
Hehe, @miri, if only I could, I'd do it right away. Good luck to you too.
(+2)like
Irina21. 10. 2013 21:16:30
@Flora!
Just out of feminine curiosity, if you loaded cca 40 kg of ballast into your backpack, would you be so speedy too?
Safe steps are not for you, I'll wish you a smooth flight.
like
ljubitelj gora21. 10. 2013 21:30:50
Flora1: You're not alone with similar thoughts, now it's wonderful in the mountains if you know what to seek, I don't care what others say, I just know that I like it very much, like and like up there.
(+3)like
otiv22. 10. 2013 14:19:11
@Flora1
Some verses that you won't findnasmeh

Like autumn colors of trees blend,
so into your heart happiness and joy blend.
Larches have shown themselves in the most beautiful picture,
with them heart's joys' connections emerge.mežikanje
(+8)like
Page:123...2526272829...626364
You must log in to post a comment:
Username:
Password:
Login
If you do not yet have a username, you must first register.
         
Copyright © 2026 Hike.uno, Terms of use, Privacy and cookies