Hike.uno
Hike.uno
Login
Login
Username:
Password:
Login
Not registered yet? Registration.
Forgot password?
      

Viševnik

Print
redbull27. 03. 2020 19:52:50
Here those who don't give any reply to any post would win. But now we can see how it will be with the next one, whether you can refrain, I don't care because I have no negative against him or in other words I don't know him personally
(+5)like
SamoK27. 03. 2020 20:21:19
gorolazka, currently the biggest chance to pick up something is in the store, on Viševnik certainly not.
(+8)like
simon7927. 03. 2020 20:26:24
Because of such egoists the virus spreads, in the sense important that I don't catch it, clearly visible from previous post, not speaking of dairy products. Me, me, me. Sad
(+9)like
djimuzl27. 03. 2020 20:32:02
Greater possibility of infection is also at gas stations, which such narcissistic egoists have to visit more times because of frequent unnecessary car trips, than if they simply followed the authorities' instructions on movement restriction in these times.
(+6)like
gorolazka27. 03. 2020 20:37:12
SamoK, where do you get the information that I go to the store? I'm currently also working from home...
(+2)like
SamoK27. 03. 2020 20:40:38
OK, well, then I don't know why you're getting upset at all. You won't get the virus in the mountains and Primož won't infect you by walking there either.
(+5)like
SamoK27. 03. 2020 20:42:35
The guidelines for the mountains were because of GRS and others who would be involved in rescues. Which is understandable, as society wouldn't accept leaving the injured just like that.
Trips to the outdoors are not forbidden for now and not really discouraged either, as long as we keep distance and other advice.
(+4)like
gorolazka27. 03. 2020 20:48:29
I don't know what's not clear here. Some of us do everything so the virus doesn't spread. Others do whatever they want and ignore all recommendations.
(+8)like
SamoK27. 03. 2020 20:53:39
Yeah, really, ugly ugly.
Can you imagine what some people do even at home now that pornhub is free! mežikanje)
(+4)like
gorolazka27. 03. 2020 20:54:43
As long as they do that at home it doesn't bother me
(+2)like
SamoK27. 03. 2020 20:56:00
What Primož does with his trips is exactly as dangerous.
(+4)like
gorolazka27. 03. 2020 20:57:06
Nah. Viševnik bores me too, and quite a bit. Imagine 100 people up there? Which is usual anyway...
(+12)like
Fikret27. 03. 2020 20:58:03
nasmeh
(+1)like
lino27. 03. 2020 21:01:32

Gorolazka, here I'm completely on Mr. SamoK's side. Stay home, enjoy and chill nicely. And at home no one will endanger you either. Your mentality is: me, me, then a long time no one else, then me again. nasmeh Primož probably won't cause any epidemic on Viševnik either. nasmeh
(+3)like
gorolazka27. 03. 2020 21:04:17
Lino, so we're all going to Viševnik tomorrow then?
(+8)like
lino27. 03. 2020 21:07:53

Unfortunately no. At the humanitarians we currently have enough socially useful work. velik nasmeh
(+1)like
gorolazka27. 03. 2020 21:07:54
Ey Lino in Grosuplje we officially have 1 with corona virus, let it stay that way
(+5)like
exwannabe27. 03. 2020 21:30:55
From this debate it's now clear. We're all at home so the big P**** can drive around Slovenia and hike alone in the mountains.
(+13)like
Climber9128. 03. 2020 08:30:33
The problem I see is that with such posts you encourage others to do the same and Pokljuka gets crowded anyway. Here it's clear it's just your ego. To Viševnik is 700m gain. Similar or better training can be done in Kamnik too. If you must go to Viševnik at least don't post, so next day there won't be 100+ cars up there. More people bunched up increases infection transmission chance and all who still go know there are MANY who won't yield to you or bother. But yeah, you're special, have to post every shit. This can lead to stricter movement limits.

How do I block this guy? zmeden
(+22)like
tinky28. 03. 2020 08:46:26
We'll probably get rid of the virus, but Primož much harder.
(+15)like
Page:123...5152535455...626364
You must log in to post a comment:
Username:
Password:
Login
If you do not yet have a username, you must first register.
         
Copyright © 2026 Hike.uno, Terms of use, Privacy and cookies