|
| lencka26. 12. 2019 15:50:25 |
Today around 12 o'clock found Alpina ski goggles under the lift. Whoever misses them, call 031616256
|
|
|
|
| Sebastijan202028. 12. 2019 10:07:58 |
Hello! la. What are the conditions on this day? Tomorrow morning we have a hike to Viševnik planned. Is it trodden? Thanks.
|
|
|
|
| Rutil28. 12. 2019 12:45:42 |
trodden yes but crampons welcome. my ice axe had only decorative function today; but those couple 100g no panic to drag just in case (one never knows); otherwise poles in hands whole way. some went without anything and also with those chains, but for me not comfortable; I walked in crampons to the top and back like in Tivoli park  windy in gusts (few times quite strong, but I was early at top, maybe better during day?). snow dry and locally (rarely) frozen - afternoon I believe it will be south-facing and between Plesišče and upper lift station "ice rink"
| (+4) |  | |
|
|
|
|
| Lovec na vzhode2. 01. 2020 20:49:59 |
Hi. On Saturday I plan to go to Viševnik but I have only small crampons and poles. Can one get up with that over Rudno polje past the cable car I mean on the easiest path?
| (+1) |  | |
|
|
|
|
| RXY2. 01. 2020 21:07:09 |
Yes many things possible, how safe it is another question. In mountains winter conditions, even if "just" Viševnik.
| (+5) |  | |
|
|
|
|
| Janez Seliškar3. 01. 2020 07:17:30 |
With small crampons you go to the top of the first drag lift!
| (+2) |  | |
|
|
|
|
| Ficek3. 01. 2020 08:28:53 |
I went a week ago with poles and 12-point crampons. I put them on at the top of the second drag lift. Most others had microspikes and poles, ice axes on backpacks. There were many talented ones also without crampons, without poles,...especially foreigners.
| (+2) |  | |
|
|
|
|
| Trobec3. 01. 2020 08:32:51 |
Yeah, like driving drunk, unbelted and 100 through the village...how many times the accident risk increases... Something like that with small crampons.
| (+2) |  | |
|
|
|
|
| j.11. 01. 2020 22:07:21 |
Today on Viševnik via West Gully and back down towards Konjščica. The ranger at the parking lot at Rudno polje was friendly, so I could drive on the very icy road to the cable car and further to the parking lot near the transverse path that above Konjščica leads to Na jezerce. Almost at the end of the path I turned right into the West Gully, which is nicely passable, with a bit of effort maybe even skiable. In the lower part footprints eased the ascent, the upper part was more on the front teeth of the crampons, which gripped well. At the top there were about 20 people, I met as many up to the saddle below Plesišče. I jumped to Plesišče, then back to the saddle. From there I tried to find the rarely visited path through the valley (gully) between Plesišče and Sive police, which leads to the transverse path and further to Planina Konjščica. First I followed the bottom of the gully, after about 300 meters I moved to the left slope, where I actually came across the path. Partially bare, partly snowy it led me along the stream and at the end through quite overgrown clearing to the transverse path. To the car it was then only 15 minutes. If someone goes in the opposite direction, the junction from the transverse path is where the sign "Kislo mleko" points to Konjščica. Orientation is a bit tricky. Crampons were of course mandatory for the ascent. At the top I didn't take them off, because everyone there or still ascending was equipped with some version of these spikes. But I could have, as around 11 o'clock it was already so warm and thawed that they were almost not needed. So they ended up in the backpack only when I descended from Plesišče.
| (+13) |  | |
|
|
|
|
| garmont12. 01. 2020 12:03:36 |
The junction of the unmarked path to Plesišče is marked with a cairn below and above the marked path that goes above Konjščica. From the start nicely traceable path, higher up a bit less. Regards
|
|
|
|
| Lukito13. 01. 2020 13:20:13 |
This path is drawn on some maps. We followed it in summer and it seemed more "hunter's" to us - quite overgrown.
1
|
|
|
|
| robi1413. 01. 2020 16:55:14 |
This path is quite interesting, at least for me. Nobody anywhere, just you and nature, and a shortcut to goodies... 
| (+1) |  | |
|
|
|
|
| dragonar13. 01. 2020 18:10:27 |
Don't advertise or it won't be just you and nature anymore, leave something for the gourmets robi14
| (+2) |  | |
|
|
|
|
| pikica115. 01. 2020 21:17:54 |
Today in the late afternoon
| (+13) |  | |
|
|
|
|
| michael6629. 01. 2020 15:52:07 |
Hmmm....were you up there today (Wednesday, 29 January)?
| (+1) |  | |
|
|
|
|
| GITA29. 01. 2020 16:21:16 |
From the "captions" of the pics it's clear that it was two days ago, 27. jan...
| (+3) |  | |
|
|
|
|
| Peetx30. 01. 2020 10:15:53 |
But I'm wondering if small crampons are enough for these conditions
| (+1) |  | |
|
|
|
|
| ljubitelj gora30. 01. 2020 11:34:21 |
No, only 10-12 point ones come into consideration + ice axe.
| (+2) |  | |
|
|
|
|
| mukica30. 01. 2020 11:41:39 |
Today we were up on the east and full winter gear recommended.
| (+2) |  | |
|
|
|
You must log in to post a comment:
If you do not yet have a username, you must first
register.