Hike.uno
Hike.uno
Login
Login
Username:
Password:
Login
Not registered yet? Registration.
Forgot password?
      

Viševnik

Print
grega_z_brega3. 04. 2021 23:46:42
Anyway you must respect all measures.eek
(+1)like
lino4. 04. 2021 10:44:09

Hillwalkers and maybe others who wish Primož bad, Pikica1 shut their mouths with short legal lesson. Hallelujah! nasmeh
(+4)like
gorolazka4. 04. 2021 11:18:24
You stick to measures only because of fines and laws?
Šija goes to closed kindergarten on Tuesday with a fever. You just prove to yourself that you must always be right everywhere. When I met you years ago on Viševnik with kids you acted like you were above all. Overproud dad.
(+13)like
redbull18. 04. 2021 18:42:23
I like that you are progressing. I had in mind that you were without a mask.
Good luck.
(+13)like
gorolazka18. 04. 2021 18:57:01
I like that you don't miss any weekend in another region. Clever exploiting of the youngest and loopholes in the legislation. Do you think that with a cold they would send me for testing every Friday so I would have a negative test and go to the mountains, to the sea a bit to the neighbors across the state border?
(+17)like
ahaba19. 04. 2021 00:10:15
I'm wondering how to get to the other region, because Viševnik is not in Central Slovenia like Kamnik? Lp
(+12)like
redbull19. 04. 2021 04:38:51
Most likely by car, ahaba
(+8)like
grega_z_brega20. 04. 2021 00:21:33
for example, don't posteek
(+9)like
lino20. 04. 2021 13:05:20
Primož, excellent choice for winter ascent. You threw us a wonderful bone so you can judge who is prone to fovšarija. Such envy can even cause stomach ulcer or duodenal ulcer. They say - psyche can be the devil's disease. Too much agitation is not good. velik nasmeh
(+5)like
SamoK20. 04. 2021 13:46:05
lino, your psyche definitely knows what disease is, no worries.
(+8)like
lino20. 04. 2021 15:13:53

Samo K(criticizing), thanks for the honest moral support. What would I do without you. I'd probably burn out from the horror alone. Once again bohlonaj! nasmeh
(+3)like
Pankrt20. 04. 2021 16:11:38
Threw him a bone???? ... But with Viševnikvelik nasmehvelik nasmehvelik nasmeh..
(+2)like
lino20. 04. 2021 17:23:22

Pankrt, your humorous comment is in the style of the slogan - homeland and death. You can immediately see that you are a sociable and willing person. nasmeh
(+4)like
martin420. 04. 2021 23:12:26
Selfiking rulesvelik nasmeh
(+4)like
korl21. 04. 2021 08:28:53
Lino, how's the attic? Is your Mr. Jekyll still involved with it and with nice Tyroleans?
(+3)like
lino21. 04. 2021 14:59:34

Korl, I completely agree with you. I respect Mr. Jekyll's privacy. Let it stay that way. nasmeh
(+3)like
gorolazka22. 04. 2021 18:26:26
Every weekend you're on Viševnik, yet you always need navigation zmeden
(+9)like
redbull22. 04. 2021 18:34:53
velik nasmeh
Regarding tests you're naive. Since last March I've been home every weekend, haven't seen Gorenjska yet. Oh I'm weird, waiting for this Johnson Jensen to jab me
(+6)like
silvo195210. 05. 2021 20:51:03
On a holiday we ascended Viševnik and skied down the north side. A few meters from parking we put on skis, took them off only for a few meters above the barracks and then reached Viševnik ridge on them, where the last part to summit was snow-free and we hiked the final bit. Then skied north slope to gully below the mountain and returned via Kačji rob to start, additionally removing skis once on ski slope. More at:
https://www.gore-ljudje.si/Kategorije/Novosti/vi%c5%a1evnik
2021.05.09.08 walking among trees under Plesišče1
2021.05.09.09 female skier at the top of Plesišče2
2021.05.09.23 ski tourer and Bohinj mountains3
2021.05.09.33 arrival at the top of Viševnik4
2021.05.09.37 Studorski preval and Tosc5
2021.05.09.39 Triglav and VDV6
021.05.09.49 Močile, Krstenica, Vogar, Bohinj mountains7
2021.05.09.65 descent from Viševnik8
2021.05.09.66 bare ridge of Viševnik9
2021.05.09.71 spur of Viševnik10
2021.05.09.73 skiing on excellent snow11
2021.05.09.80 skied out12
021.05.09.86 from the cirque to Kačji rob13
2021.05.09.88 summit of Viševnik14
2021.05.09.96 on Kačji rob15
2021.05.09.108 skiing from Kačji rob16
2021.05.09.120 in the gully17
2021.05.09.128 on the ski slope18
(+1)like
77blaz21. 05. 2021 20:02:18
Today early morning I went to Viševnik. Winter conditions, used all winter gear. Then a bit around Pokljuka. Some forest roads still impassable due to snow.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UwL1_9e7PDM
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
(+4)like
Page:123...5657585960...626364
You must log in to post a comment:
Username:
Password:
Login
If you do not yet have a username, you must first register.
         
Copyright © 2026 Hike.uno, Terms of use, Privacy and cookies