|
| Majdag14. 07. 2021 09:48:24 |
Thanks, ločanka, hope you enjoyed it as much as I did. .
1
|
|
|
|
| Todi9. 10. 2021 11:10:28 |
Still in the dark and minus starting for sunrise. The path today to Viševnik II station bp, then further on some parts to plesišče muddy and slippery, from there snow appears, which was already trodden, of course since I was early it was frozen too. Otherwise cloudy and windy as forecast, well sun was there too, ... . At the top I catch up with someone who quickly went down, said he won't wait ... for the sun. So alone, waited and got it, ... On return met quite a few hikers, at the end by the car gave a parking ticket to a young couple with dog, simply awesome lpm
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
| (+10) |  | |
|
|
|
|
| Majdag10. 10. 2021 09:10:11 |
Todi great pics, that last one the most beautiful.
| (+1) |  | |
|
|
|
|
| Todi10. 10. 2021 11:49:05 |
| (+1) |  | |
|
|
|
|
| peter217. 10. 2021 17:07:50 |
Given that there's a traffic ban from the barracks at Rudno polje towards the Viševnik trailhead, it's right that violators get a ticket from the warden. Unfortunately, yesterday I saw quite a bit of traffic and parked cars on that section, but no warden tickets. 
|
|
|
|
| @rekar17. 10. 2021 17:48:50 |
peter2, all that comes out of you is malice and hatred towards hikers, I suggest you mind your own business and you'll have plenty to do
| (+5) |  | |
|
|
|
|
| andraja17. 10. 2021 18:01:20 |
I support peter2 - in the national park it's right to respect parking restrictions, otherwise let there be a fine.
| (+4) |  | |
|
|
|
|
| peter217. 10. 2021 18:01:32 |
It's not about being mean. It's about the whole thing not being properly regulated. For example, I parked at the parking lot by the barracks and paid the fee. Many others drove to the trailhead where traffic is prohibited. And now I'm the fool, and someone else is smart. For you @rekar I'm even mean. I think, given all the cars around Pokljuka, it's right to regulate things.
| (+6) |  | |
|
|
|
|
| Todi17. 10. 2021 18:08:03 |
Well, I was so good that I even gave my parking ticket to someone else, you never know where this will come back, ... nice evening further, ...
| (+3) |  | |
|
|
|
|
| garmont20. 11. 2021 16:47:02 |
Crowded on Viševnik today, like mid-summer. On Veliki Selišnik I was alone.
| (+6) |  | |
|
|
|
|
| gorski svizec16. 12. 2021 11:32:11 |
Hi. Interested if anyone is going to Viševnik, how safe is it, is there a track?
|
|
|
|
| ljubitelj gora16. 12. 2021 20:33:32 |
To Viševnik, conditions already described by previous
| (+6) |  | |
|
|
|
|
| PetraPetra17. 12. 2021 16:10:16 |
Hi. Wondering if safe to go with "mini crampons", or need real crampons (don't have them yet). Know the path, but never in winter.
| (+3) |  | |
|
|
|
|
| milepetro17. 12. 2021 17:11:28 |
To Viševnik or high mountains no way with mini crampons.
| (+4) |  | |
|
|
|
|
| kavast30. 12. 2021 18:25:16 |
Hi! Anyone been to Viševnik or even Draški vrhovi lately? Any peculiarities? Thanks! =)
| (+1) |  | |
|
|
|
|
| Roman2930. 12. 2021 18:44:09 |
Yesterday on Viševnik, path well trodden, no issues, some with crampons, some without, crowds like open day   Same today on Debela peč, but alone on top. Path trodden, so crampons stayed in pack.
| (+4) |  | |
|
|
|
You must log in to post a comment:
If you do not yet have a username, you must first
register.