Hike.uno
Hike.uno
Login
Login
Username:
Password:
Login
Not registered yet? Registration.
Forgot password?
      
List of forums / Slovenia / General talks / Which butterfly or insect is this?

Which butterfly or insect is this?

Print
Majdag24. 09. 2024 16:14:58

You don't know where the ass is and where the head is. You quickly find all the necessary answers, thanks Bojan..smile
(+1)like
jprim25. 09. 2024 19:52:55
Yes, such a caterpillar was in my garden a few years ago. It was quite well colored, nice colors. That thorn was flashing and making a sound like some rattlesnake. I found it in potatoes, as it feeds on potato leaves.
I admit, I was really scared, because I first heard the sound.
This year I noticed a smaller specimen by the hut and took the thing to the beds.
How it developed further, I don't know.
But the adult specimen is really interesting, you can see a death's head on the wings.
LP!
(+1)like
Tadej3. 10. 2024 11:04:02
Hornet...
1
2
3
like
Tadej3. 10. 2024 11:56:21
It's the European one, there were quite a few this year.
like
Tadej8. 05. 2025 08:50:07
I think it's the oak checkered beetle (Clerus mutillarius)...
Oak checkered beetle (Clerus mutillarius)?1
like
jprim21. 06. 2025 21:49:25
Some kind of small butterfly. But no. It's a moth, I found out after reading some web pages.
LP!
Kostenjičev ovnič1
like
bagi6. 08. 2025 09:13:46
JAMAMAJ, Japanese silkmoth. Wingspan about 15 cm, that's a solid male hand smile. Photographed on a forest path near Grosuplje.
JAMAMAJ, Japanese silkmoth.1
(+4)like
77blaz16. 08. 2025 12:21:19
Carpenter bee.
1
2
3
(+1)like
darinka417. 08. 2025 09:04:56
Spider.
1
like
Tadej17. 09. 2025 21:31:49
And another spider too...
1
2
like
Tadej15. 10. 2025 11:25:11
Praying mantis (Mantis religiosa)...
Praying mantis (Mantis religiosa)1
Praying mantis (Mantis religiosa)2
like
77blaz17. 10. 2025 12:50:01
.
1
2
like
jprim17. 10. 2025 20:03:50
Haven't seen one for a long time, praying mantis, there is also a brown variety,
LP!
like
Tadej29. 10. 2025 09:48:37
Green stink bug (Nezara viridula) and grey stink bug (Rhaphigaster nebulosa)...
Green stink bug (Nezara viridula)1
Green stink bug (Nezara viridula)2
Grey stink bug (Rhaphigaster nebulosa)3
like
77blaz9. 11. 2025 09:23:18
Newcomer, invasive Helix lucorum.
1
2
3
4
5
like
Tadej10. 12. 2025 21:07:14
Wasp...
1
2
like
Tadej2. 05. 2026 09:07:35
Similar to a mosquito, but I think it's not...
1
like
Tadej11. 06. 2026 11:12:12
Burnt longhorn beetle...
Scorched carpet (Ligdia adustata)1
like
Tadej1. 10. 2026 07:55:01
Radiant tarantula with young...
Radiant tarantula with young1
Radiant tarantula with young2
like
Page:123...181920
You must log in to post a comment:
Username:
Password:
Login
If you do not yet have a username, you must first register.
         
Copyright © 2026 Hike.uno, Terms of use, Privacy and cookies