Hike.uno
Hike.uno
Login
Login
Username:
Password:
Login
Not registered yet? Registration.
Forgot password?
      

Crampons

Print
padez26. 02. 2020 12:48:40
Any. The boot has a heel tooth where the strap hooks, and at the front with semi-automatic crampons you just insert the spike into the toe bail. The strap is secured with a band through the loop and around the ankle.
(+4)like
ljubitelj gora31. 05. 2021 21:24:20
Bought these two parts half a year ago. First one broke off on me, then the second but luckily didn't even need crampons.
1
2
they were like this3
(+1)like
ljubitelj gora28. 02. 2022 17:11:41
Again, yesterday in the forest on descent.
1
2
3
(+2)like
zokipoki28. 02. 2022 20:34:37
You have no luck with them!
(+1)like
Trobec28. 02. 2022 21:54:23
Really "they're not meant for you" eek

I have this model of crampons too, though automatic, but probably the same material. Never any problems. Even on pretty brutal terrain (rock-ice mix,...)
like
ločanka1. 03. 2022 07:30:49
Only a mountain lover really needs lots of themvelik nasmeh
(+2)like
ljubitelj gora18. 04. 2022 00:15:04
I didn't even need them and they broke off at that part.
that it would break off at this part I knew already in previous years....the crampons were in use for 10 years.1
(+1)like
dprapr18. 04. 2022 10:46:55
Next time buy proper crampons. nasmeh
(+1)like
ljubitelj gora18. 04. 2022 12:15:17
Such pics are worth posting, useful for someone to decide timely to take some spares too. Crampons are real, Nuptse ones, very popular and still available. No bottom plastics, one fell off so I removed other 3 too.
(+3)like
ljubitelj gora26. 12. 2022 13:23:45
Hope these last at least some time....as noticed plates on all classic crampons kinda poor. While same climbing have plates at least 1x thicker. Tried others in Kibuba, have 44.5 Alpina gojzari fit last hole on settings tho says up to 46 boot size. Extensions hard get. Have some reserve luckily.
1
like
Gašper Pančur12. 01. 2023 01:23:03
Alpina gojzari have very long sole, I have 45 Alpina last hole, La Sportiva also 45, but shorten by 3,
like
julya12. 02. 2024 15:08:48
Hi,
hill folks, can anyone advise if 10-point crampons are suitable for winter ascents (non-alpine - Kredarica, Karavanke) or better to go for 12-point? I have boots for automatic crampons. I don't know much about this and everything I read is ads for their gear. So I'd be glad for recommendations from experience. Good luck!
like
Klinar2712. 02. 2024 17:42:59
For such ascents even 10 points will be perfectly fine. velik nasmeh
(+1)like
Page:123...789
You must log in to post a comment:
Username:
Password:
Login
If you do not yet have a username, you must first register.
         
Copyright © 2026 Hike.uno, Terms of use, Privacy and cookies