Hike.uno
Hike.uno
Login
Login
Username:
Password:
Login
Not registered yet? Registration.
Forgot password?
      

Kucelj

Print
BT8824. 02. 2018 14:27:11
velik nasmeh Rocker you're the boss nasmehThis forum for real mountaineers is kinda what it is. If someone misses something, whatever. I get you pretty well, btw, fine.
But I'm still drying wedges or whatever just fine up to a good hundred, it's still fine.velik nasmehvelik nasmehvelik nasmeh
Ouch, in second paragraph everything red underlined. But if someone doesn't get it, let them call Iztok.zavijanje z očmi
(+3)like
Burjak24. 02. 2018 17:22:04
velik nasmeh
Two zeros for ours!! Nice to hear the home dialectnasmeh
Good luck to all together!
P.S. ...do you want everything typed with a paw.

Simon
(+2)like
darinka419. 04. 2018 21:03:13
I did an afternoon hike today, which ended almost at 19 o'clock. It was warm. East wind was blowing. Not too strong. I started under the tunnels - they call it srednječavenska - and went to Mala gora. That part is nice. Then to the top of Kucelj. In the afternoon no one was at the summit. Not many flowers yet. I descended past the hut on Čavn on the path to the starting point.
for quite some time one walks through the forest1
sign in the rock by the path2
You really can't get lost here.3
A bit more steep terrain had to be crossed before reaching Mala gora.4
Hay tent. You can sleep there if the mice leave you alone at night.5
I'll stay a little longer....6
It's warm..7
I'm going on. The sea is already visible.8
And from the top, the Julian Alps are visible.9
I thought it would be cooler, but it was warm.10
And I didn't see any snakes at all, although they are here.11
White saffron along the path.12
Such a beautiful bouquet of trobentice.13
The hut is closed during the week.14
Along the path15
(+5)like
Ninđa20. 04. 2018 10:54:35
@darinka4 do you have any info on how Golaki is?

Best, Nino
(+1)like
darinka420. 04. 2018 11:21:26
From afar not much snow left. I learned there's still snow in places, but no issues. Best
like
planinka8725. 04. 2018 18:52:24
Ninđa, from Predmeja to Mali Golak there are some small snow patches, but no problems because of them.
like
Ninđa26. 04. 2018 07:04:21
@darinka4 and @planinka87 thanks. I was there Saturday. Holds as written.

Best, Nino
(+1)like
ločanka5. 05. 2018 13:47:07
Did you meet Darinka by any chance?nasmeh
(+1)like
BT885. 05. 2018 15:04:44
Well, poor little Kuceljček has shown up on Čaven againeek
like
ben5. 05. 2018 20:52:57
Copied from Wikipedia literally velik nasmeh Veliki Modrasovec is 200m lower, Čaven is also a peak near Veliki rob and measures 1185m in height!
like
BT885. 05. 2018 21:46:56
You two are surely locals or from Vipava Valley. J .... Wiki... sucks velik nasmeh
like
velesa6. 05. 2018 10:11:54
Hi turbo, I waved at you too mežikanje. Next time come for coffee nasmeh
(+1)like
darinka46. 09. 2018 22:16:57
Kucelj 6.9.2018. Afternoon from Predmeja, because I wasn't exactly early. But in the afternoon the weather cleared up and it was really warm at the top. Didn't meet anyone from the Čaven hut to the summit.
For a while you walk through the forest.1
part on the road to the hut on Čavn.2
new maps at the hut.3
continuing towards the summit of Kucelj.4
It's getting clearer and clearer. In the morning it wasn't so nice.5
but no one at the top.6
crowd in the air.7
and clouds8
all around. in the sky.9
descended back the same path.10
(+3)like
darinka41. 02. 2019 11:56:27
Also a January ascent although the last one in the month can be interesting. Especially when you set off on a path where at least I haven't walked yet. From Kamenje. And surprised by snowfall and wind. Otherwise, except one runner and chamois we didn't meet anyone. The path to the summit was icy in some parts because the snow is usually blown off there. Although it's mid-mountain, we put on crampons from the summit down the steep path because it was slippery there too. Weather as forecasted. The sun even peeked out, but then hid.
From Vsi Kamnje along the path.1
Snowfall higher on the path2
and cold.3
Wind-packed snow towards the top4
as it clouds over5
Views from the top somewhat obscured.6
Descent via another path.7
as the summit empties8
towards Golaki. 9
At the top.10
and into Srednječavenski valley.11
nicer weather in the valley.12
past the hunting bivouac, where they go to Kucelj, as there is a traditional Easter hike every year.13
(+2)like
Tolminc23. 03. 2019 08:05:12
(+2)like
velkavrh13. 04. 2019 20:18:32
Today the Škofja Loka mountaineers conquered Mala gora, Kucelj and Čaven again.
Up the Srednječavenski path.1
2
Along the path.3
4
5
It's nice.6
Somewhere in the middle of the Srednječavenske path we head right onto the steep variant.7
8
Of course the path is marked.9
Towards the ridge. There we were properly windblown.10
On Mali gori.11
Shelter from wind and frost.12
Fire station on Mali gori.13
Onwards to Kucelj.14
15
Kucelj comes into view.16
Towards the summit.17
Summit of Kuclj.18
The second fire station already.19
Konec-Predmeja.20
(+1)like
miri13. 04. 2019 22:19:39
pic.1 - will have to decide on naming.
(+2)like
Edina4. 05. 2019 11:00:20
Posts on this page so exciting that the trail shot up high on my wishlist. It's really nice, I was up there on the second holiday day, which was also the last nice one before this wet grayness we're experiencing today and yesterday ...

http://stezeinsledi.blogspot.com/2019/05/se-en-potep-nad-vipavsko-dolino.html

Happy trailssmile
(+6)like
darinka414. 11. 2019 21:12:42
This afternoon I took the chance to visit Kucelj. In the morning it was wrapped in haze. Just before one o'clock I started hiking under the tunnels above the quarry along the srednječavenska trail. Past the hut on Čavnu and on to Kucelj. At the top really nice. Almost no wind and great views. I descended via Mala Gora on, at least to me, a new trail along the ridge. It later joins the trail I took up. But dusk caught me and it got dark quickly. I walked through the forest in the dark to the starting point. Didn't meet almost anyone. The trail wasn't even muddy. Probably because there's lots of leaves... Otherwise a nice November hike, just should have started earlier.
new zajlo they placed there. 1
Along the path.2
in the sky different from yesterday. 3
and some peaks are covered with clouds. 4
hawthorn frame. 5
where there are no more roses. 6
at the hut on Čavnu. 7
the last ascent still awaits me. 8
nobody at the top. 9
the bora has already taken the shelter. 10
I go past here. 11
I still catch the sunset on the path. 12
at the bench it's my first time at all on the new path. 13
but it's already getting dark14
past Orlova glava. 15
and into the valley in the dark. 16
(+7)like
ločanka15. 11. 2019 06:01:38
Darinka, if I lived closer to this area, I'd be up there more often toosmile.
(+2)like
Page:123456
You must log in to post a comment:
Username:
Password:
Login
If you do not yet have a username, you must first register.
         
Copyright © 2026 Hike.uno, Terms of use, Privacy and cookies