Hike.uno
Hike.uno
Login
Login
Username:
Password:
Login
Not registered yet? Registration.
Forgot password?
      

Mont Blanc / Monte Bianco

Print
bos4. 06. 2023 21:40:03
Congratulations on the ascent of the highest peak of the Alps!
How the years fly by, it's already 18 years ... maybe again sometime. If I were closer ...jezik
(+1)like
lubadar4. 06. 2023 21:47:46
Congratulations, you've awakened memories of 38 years agomežikanje
(+2)like
rokeg4. 06. 2023 21:47:57
Congratulations on the ascent also from my side.
It tempts me too, but no one is interested in going with me or I have no one. Already 10 years my highest is Petzeck...
(+1)like
zokipoki5. 06. 2023 07:30:33
Congratulations! Very nice!
(+1)like
ločanka5. 06. 2023 09:49:46
Congratulations of course to all! bos, what 18, that's still pretty freshnasmeh. For me this year 41nasmeh
still stored1
still with me today2
(+8)like
mukica5. 06. 2023 11:56:48
Congratulations on the nice tour nasmeh, I also have unforgettable memories of it nasmeh 8 years ago mežikanje
(+4)like
franca5. 06. 2023 14:40:05
23 years ago
1
(+2)like
nejcf6. 06. 2023 08:50:05
Thanks everyone!nasmeh
(+1)like
lijaneja6. 06. 2023 13:46:44
I'd like to go too, now while I'm still young, but can't find a mentor.zadrega
(+2)like
dprapr6. 06. 2023 15:50:34
For this mountain you really don't need a mentor. Just money and will to drive there and hit the weather matching your lodging reservation.
In the past it was easier. You could go anytime and sleep anywhere. Normal approach is like winter Grintovec. Just objectively more dangerous due to falling rocks.
(+6)like
lijaneja6. 06. 2023 16:59:36
I've had the will for thirty years. Tried three times, last time when the couloir collapsed due to permafrost melting (the path section with falling rocks you mentioned) between Tête Rousse and Gouter, had to turn back.
(+5)like
felix7. 06. 2023 07:54:55
Congratulations to all who made it up there. I didn't succeed though, tried twice, got to the bivouac then turned back due to weather. Now years unfortunately don't allow it anymore.
(+3)like
lijaneja7. 06. 2023 08:07:28
Sadly we're in the same boat, @felix, but I still hope...
(+1)like
Dr_Ursic7. 06. 2023 09:14:59
Bravo congrats nice description velik nasmeh nasmeh
Anyone know if you can book hut stay and summit without guide? Info varies zavijanje z očmi

Thanks,

LP
like
Dr_Ursic7. 06. 2023 10:20:19
Thanks @turbo velik nasmeh

Translation of the question: Can I go to Mont Blanc alone or do I need a guide?
(+1)like
Dr_Ursic7. 06. 2023 10:23:31
Of course you can if you realize it's a real alpinistic ascent not just high-altitude walk or hike. Most accidents on Mont Blanc are due to lack of basic alpinistic skills by inexperienced climbers. For our guided courses no mountaineering experience needed, but for solo essential otherwise serious life risk.

LP
like
lijaneja7. 06. 2023 18:48:36
That's good news, Bojan. So only the reservation at the mountain hut remains, and hope for nice weather during the event.
like
anonimo 9. 09. 2024 11:01:35
Hi,

at the latest next year (Summer 2025) I plan to conquer the summit of Mont Blanc. I'm interested if anyone knows a guide who would organize a tour at a reasonable price.

thanks in advance for the reply. nasmeh
best regards
like
jaz9. 09. 2024 11:15:41
like
Janez Seliškar9. 09. 2024 11:32:18
He moves all season between Chamonix and Zermatt: https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100008534859337
(+1)like
Page:123...78910
You must log in to post a comment:
Username:
Password:
Login
If you do not yet have a username, you must first register.
         
Copyright © 2026 Hike.uno, Terms of use, Privacy and cookies