Hike.uno
Hike.uno
Login
Login
Username:
Password:
Login
Not registered yet? Registration.
Forgot password?
      
List of forums / Slovenia / Julian Alps / Prisank / Prisojnik - Hanz's Route

Prisank / Prisojnik - Hanz's Route

Print
Tomco26. 07. 2026 15:19:10
Thanks to all.

@ločanka: probably the situation is now different, especially after the last path renovation three years ago...
(+2)like
JusAvgustin27. 07. 2026 18:39:23
Today with my dearest we ascended Kopiščar's route, traversed to Hanz's, ascended it to the summit structure of Hanz's tower, and also approached the tower. Technical difficulties do not exceed grade I. Again a beautiful tour in the wild walls of Prisank.
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
(+8)like
jax27. 07. 2026 21:02:45
@ločanka
If the problem is only the snowfield, wait another month or so, and there will only be a walk across the scree left.
(+1)like
LISAC31. 07. 2026 17:21:32
Hi. Today it was Prisank's turn. Hanz's entry still in the dark before five, whole route in good condition. On the snowfield I used only an ice axe but had all winter gear with me (personal decision), snow quickly collects but there's still quite a lot... As Tomco wrote the summit book in Devil's pillar is wet, the bag is also bad, but I put a pen in the box because I read here nasmeh Return via Kopiščar through Front window, many foreign climbers, consequently also much rockfall. This one was also in good condition. At Vršič the reality where one can park was also there... Nice tour and super conditions.
Snowfield photographed looking back after the crossing1
(+2)like
Tomco31. 07. 2026 17:46:47
Super, bravo for the tour and cool. velik nasmeh

Nice snow pickup... For comparison, adding a picture from Saturday.

I think that at these temperatures it's already softer and that it goes safely only with an ice axe. Especially since from that buried part onwards it soon becomes more gentle.nasmeh
1
(+1)like
LISAC1. 08. 2026 17:21:56
Tomco, the difference in a bad week is obvious. Seems the same to me, but it's true that it's each individual's decision, main thing is that it's safe!
(+1)like
lijaneja6. 08. 2026 17:21:32
In the half-light in front of the Koča na gozdu about six vehicles, so I can easily tie up my little horse too. The headlamp stayed in the car, as it would have been just ballast in the rucksack, same as the ice axe I didn't need. In pleasant freshness I quickly find myself under the wall, put away the poles and put on the helmet. The almost obligatory shower wasn't there this time, even the snow in Hudičev žleb no longer presents any obstacles. I bypass it from below and straight up the steep dry rock. Pleasant shade all the way almost to the top of the mountain - recommend in these hot days. A good three-quarters of an hour's pause and down the ridge. The heat was already showing its teeth, while waiting for the bus it darkened and lightning flashed, after five minutes of driving it already poured.
It was again a late afternoon stormvelik nasmeh exactly at 12:05. If the bus had some extra delay, all those waiting for it would have been nicely washed, since there are no shelters there. Anyway, užas, užas, our southern neighbors would say. Up there as many as three security guys shooing away vehicles that want to park there, while driving I quickly realized why the delay, as the traffic up and down is one continuous snake. I get into a nicely cooled and washed car at 22 degrees, while driving past Kranj it was already 38.5.zavijanje z očmi
All these guests are still dozing.1
Entrance into the wall.2
His days are numbered too.3
The Mojstrovke are already coloring up.4
Never so little snow at the beginning of August.5
Apparently Juš was up there today.6
Turn 2040, behind Robičje.7
Škrlatica under the sun.8
On the Devil's Pillar.9
Where are you, Juš?10
Behind Ponce, in front Nad Šitom glava and Slemenova špica.11
It really is the Devil's. Little horses parked below.12
If this has some name, I would gladly go for a visit.13
Zvonika below Kanjavec.14
Classic panorama from the top of the mountain.15
Zvončka have already moved under Planja.16
No one up yet.17
Veliko špičje, Vrh Labrje and Plaski Vogel.18
BG19
Prevčev stolp and Kanceljni.20
Tičarjev dom and Poštarska koča.21
Pelci22
All with chores, none lounging.23
Also around Jasna it was packed with sheet metal.24
25
The sun is already beating down26
For now still innocent clouds.27
Victory then a board with stickers.28
(+14)like
Vinetou_9. 08. 2026 14:47:23
I was browsing the web a bit and by chance today came across this info:

The route was made by Ivan Vertelj-Hanza with assistants Anton Mlekuž and Anton Kravanja (PV 1926) and was officially opened on 9.8.1926.

https://www.slovenskestene.si/smer/hanzova-pot/

If this holds, all the best for the round jubilee, dear Hanz's route.
(+8)like
lijaneja9. 08. 2026 16:22:41
If I had known that on Thursday, I would have toasted to Hanzij.nasmeh
May Hanz's path live for another 100 years!1
(+5)like
ntilen20. 08. 2026 08:23:51
Yesterday on Hanz route to Prisojnik. No snow left, not even a trace of it.
like
Trobec20. 08. 2026 09:07:38
They were quickly cleared away though. Well... in the style of this year's meager winter and hot summer...
like
asdf20. 08. 2026 10:31:05
On Saturday there was still this. It seems it quickly cleared this last remnant.
1
(+1)like
aladin14. 09. 2026 14:55:52
Only one (quite worn) page from the summit register remained in the box. Who should be notified to arrange a new summit register?
like
ppegan14. 09. 2026 21:50:23
To the PD, which maintains and takes care of the path nasmeh
like
Page:123...8910
You must log in to post a comment:
Username:
Password:
Login
If you do not yet have a username, you must first register.
         
Copyright © 2026 Hike.uno, Terms of use, Privacy and cookies