Hike.uno
Hike.uno
Login
Login
Username:
Password:
Login
Not registered yet? Registration.
Forgot password?
      

Weather, weather forecast, danger...

Print
IgorZlodej13. 11. 2016 17:35:24
No essential difference velik nasmehvelik nasmehvelik nasmeh
(+4)like
piotr13. 11. 2016 18:03:05
Today's winter, from first snowflake to snowstorm.
Otherwise around 30cm snow at 1000m.
1
2
3
(+5)like
lino14. 11. 2016 18:56:17
Dear Mrs. Gorolazka, thank you for the good idea. In spring, when we go to the interesting Viševnik – me, Fahrudin, Fahreta and dog Fifi – we'll send you ZS something like:
Why do you call me when I'm walking the dog?
What bothers you when I'm just with the dog vuni?
Why do you call me just when doga wokam?
Why do you need me when I'm walking the dog?
What bothers you when I'm with paso zuna?
Why do you call me just when gda psa šejtan?
Hey, why do you call me just when pesa sprehojan?
Why do you call me just when I'm walking the dog?
What do you nag me with just when I'm out with psm!
Why do you call me when I'm strolling with kuzla.
Why do you bother me when I'm just with psam uzuni?
Best regards and much joy!

like
piotr14. 11. 2016 19:08:11
Best moon of this century.nasmeh
1
2
(+7)like
miri14. 11. 2016 19:24:59
@piotr, it will still happen this century.
1
(+4)like
piotr14. 11. 2016 19:30:40
Yeah, in 2034 there'll be a super moon.jezik
(+3)like
grega_z_brega14. 11. 2016 20:20:58
How the moon was phasing down there. It was going round and round.
(+1)like
miri16. 11. 2016 19:36:04
Sunset from Hleviška planina.
1
(+4)like
viharnik19. 11. 2016 08:00:01
On Kredarica there's already a total of 1m of snow; the main precipitation goes past only today during the day.
like
legenda19. 11. 2016 12:07:46
Bejž no, I can't believe it!
(+7)like
Viper19. 11. 2016 13:04:36
Viharnik, really good that you said there's already 1 meter of snow on Kredarica, otherwise really wouldn't know nasmehjezik.
(+8)like
explorer19. 11. 2016 13:59:31
Or on the zdrava atmosfera portal, are they also informed about this data?
(+7)like
viharnik20. 11. 2016 08:01:39
120cm on Kredarica!nasmeh
like
legenda20. 11. 2016 17:25:42
...and 0 cm on the attic!
(+5)like
Sorok24. 11. 2016 19:31:49
Admin: weather forecasts have been the same in the path descriptions for a week already. Yes, I know that I can look elsewhere, but still, approximate orientation here is also welcome. And I think not only for me.
like
grega_z_brega24. 11. 2016 20:20:46
Weather will be!
(+1)like
PFranci25. 11. 2016 08:36:59
Weather is always!!!
(+3)like
Sorok25. 11. 2016 08:49:21
What doesn't it tell zmeden ...but will it / is it really jezik

Admin, thanks nasmeh !
(+1)like
viharnik27. 11. 2016 10:17:08
In Val d'Isère already quite some snow, up high 2m, in town 5cm, new powder 85cm, -3C, lifts not running yet.
like
lino27. 11. 2016 16:02:28
Viharnik, thanks for current data. We'll wait in the bar till they start the lifts.
like
Page:123...4546474849...596061
You must log in to post a comment:
Username:
Password:
Login
If you do not yet have a username, you must first register.
         
Copyright © 2026 Hike.uno, Terms of use, Privacy and cookies