Hike.uno
Hike.uno
Login
Login
Username:
Password:
Login
Not registered yet? Registration.
Forgot password?
      

Weather, weather forecast, danger...

Print
Tadej30. 11. 2017 12:59:10
Last winter the most snow was on Jan 13 with 48 cm, now in November it's already 50 cm.
1
2
3
(+3)like
capraibex30. 11. 2017 16:09:04
Nothing special for Ljubelj and surroundings.
(+1)like
Tadej30. 11. 2017 16:20:03
I've also been frequently to Ljubelj in previous years, but it seems to me that the past winter was something special (not entirely rare). The high mountains got snow-covered only on 13.1.
(+1)like
capraibex30. 11. 2017 21:19:01
True, but when it snows like yesterday and today, there's much more of it on Ljubelj than elsewhere, if the wind doesn't blow it away. The boundary where the snow cover rises quickly is Begunjski plaz or tunnel under Ljubelj.
(+1)like
ljubitelj gora1. 12. 2017 10:42:16
Polhograjsko hribovje, we have almost 40 cm of it.
(+2)like
Lobnican1. 12. 2017 19:03:33
Hey anyone got an idea for tomorrow's trip? Looking for mid-mountain goal, enough snow but not too dangerous given current conditions nasmeh buddy was thinking Ratitovec but I told him I'll ask here first
like
ljubitelj gora1. 12. 2017 19:34:56
Ratitovec will be just the right choice. Can also Blegoš, Kališče, Dobrča, Kriška gora, ....
(+2)like
janez.novak1. 12. 2017 19:58:06
On Roblek it's also nice, the path is trodden, the hut is open.
(+2)like
Lobnican1. 12. 2017 21:59:50
Thanks to both, probably Ratitovec cuz we haven't been there. Which is the easiest (read most gradual) path up? Lp
like
miri2. 12. 2017 07:18:35
From Soriska Planina.
(+2)like
ločanka2. 12. 2017 07:44:39
miri, that one is longnasmeh
like
miri2. 12. 2017 11:07:36
@ločanka, I know. I answered the question exactly, right?mežikanje
(+1)like
ločanka2. 12. 2017 11:17:21
you nailed it, yeahnasmeh
like
julika2. 12. 2017 11:30:31
In current snow conditions the most trodden paths are from Prtovča, but they are not exactly gentle paths
(+2)like
ločanka2. 12. 2017 11:45:59
julika, are you from our neck of the woods?nasmeh
(+2)like
julika2. 12. 2017 19:28:41
I have lots of mileage behind memežikanje
(+3)like
viharnik9. 12. 2017 07:16:18
At the koliscarji early as alwaysvelik nasmeh
1
2
3
4
5
like
Tadej12. 12. 2017 08:39:14
Yesterday at 3 am, when snow turned to rain, there was almost 60 cm of snow at Ljubelj, now it's like this...
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
like
michael6612. 12. 2017 09:33:01
I wouldn't believe it if I hadn't seen that it took so much... snow. Tadej, you didn't say that Šugman on Zelenica got hit by a drop.
like
Daaam12. 12. 2017 09:36:54
Probably that's why he didn't say, because she's not the village Pepa zavijanje z očmi
(+4)like
Page:123...4950515253...596061
You must log in to post a comment:
Username:
Password:
Login
If you do not yet have a username, you must first register.
         
Copyright © 2026 Hike.uno, Terms of use, Privacy and cookies