Hike.uno
Hike.uno
Login
Login
Username:
Password:
Login
Not registered yet? Registration.
Forgot password?
      

Which butterfly or insect is this?

Print
Majdag21. 07. 2022 19:40:15

Morning stag beetle, male. Haven't seen it for a long time.nasmeh
It was standing upright, I moved it from the road.1
like
tinky22. 07. 2022 15:55:25
.....
1
like
georgia22. 07. 2022 16:31:42
Japanese silkworm
like
velkavrh23. 07. 2022 15:27:02
Little butterfly from Lisca with alpine pasque.
Red Admiral - Vanessa atalanta.1
like
velkavrh26. 07. 2022 06:21:14
Butterfly from Black Lake.
Lady.1
like
velkavrh26. 07. 2022 06:32:54
bos after studying your butterflies from 06.07.-picture 1. and 09.07. somehow concluded that it's robidov livadar. Let me emphasize that I am not exactly an expert, but I like to photograph them and then figure out which one it is.
like
Jusk26. 07. 2022 15:02:19
Praying mantis on a visitnasmeh
1
(+1)like
Tadej29. 07. 2022 10:47:53
In the garden...
1
2
(+1)like
Tadej5. 08. 2022 07:58:10
Hornet nest...
1
2
(+1)like
Tadej10. 08. 2022 07:38:59
She wanted into the house...
1
(+1)like
darinka414. 08. 2022 21:36:24
This one is from today. On descent from Krn to Drežnica.
1
like
darinka418. 08. 2022 10:30:07
And another one that positioned itself for photographing.
1
like
zlatica18. 08. 2022 15:10:48
woodland brown
like
črow18. 08. 2022 17:57:19
Death's-head caterpillar. It's quite large, about 12 cm long and 2 cm "thick". But it's nice to look at.
1
(+2)like
miri19. 08. 2022 08:05:20
Really beautiful.
1
(+1)like
tinky22. 08. 2022 09:07:33
....
1
(+1)like
velkavrh22. 08. 2022 16:05:11
This little butterfly was a bit squished on the road near Lake Črnjava - near Preddvor. Is it perhaps velvet blue?
I know it is from the genus of thick-headed skippers.1
like
iztok196023. 08. 2022 05:51:21
In my opinion it's Japanese silkworm or jamamaj.
(+2)like
velkavrh29. 08. 2022 07:06:57
iztok1960, you are right. Georgina determined it some time ago on tinky’s picture.
like
velkavrh29. 08. 2022 07:16:58
I like photographing butterflies - of course only day ones and then at home figure out which one it is. A few years ago I was on an excursion in Kozjansko park and the guide explained that we need to photograph butterflies in bad weather when they fly less and rest on the flower. Then the light for photography is the best - the sun doesn't bother.

I looked at tinky’s picture. Unfortunately from this picture it's harder to tell if it's a night butterfly or a day one. If it's a day one, it belongs to the thickheads group. So gray colored is nokotin sivček.
like
Page:123...14151617181920
You must log in to post a comment:
Username:
Password:
Login
If you do not yet have a username, you must first register.
         
Copyright © 2026 Hike.uno, Terms of use, Privacy and cookies