Hike.uno
Hike.uno
Login
Login
Username:
Password:
Login
Not registered yet? Registration.
Forgot password?
      
List of forums / Slovenia / Karawanks / Dovška Baba

Dovška Baba

Print
pclop25. 05. 2025 20:57:35
Towards Plavški Rovt and Dovška Baba - allowed this week still
Towards Plavški Rovt and Dovška Baba - allowed this week still1
(+2)like
anze r2. 06. 2025 17:13:43
Have they already driven livestock to pl. Dovška Rožca?
Thanks.
like
keti13. 06. 2025 10:55:23
On Saturday 31.5. no livestock yet. Lp
like
77blaz14. 01. 2026 17:50:40
10 cm snow, icy on the trail in places, also under leaves.
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
(+5)like
Trobec22. 02. 2026 19:56:47
Hi,

Where is that sign from 6 posts ago placed? Right at the junction, still before the power plant, or higher up?

Thanks nasmeh
like
jbs22. 02. 2026 20:13:33
At the junction for Baba and Kepa, so already before the power plant...
like
Trobec22. 02. 2026 20:27:45
Thanks for the info
like
LISAC22. 02. 2026 23:00:33
After 30.3. allowed until 1.6.?
like
oldtimer 551. 05. 2026 18:50:01
Pleasant ascent to Dovška Baba, fresh morning, pleasant for walking during the day with a light breeze. No more snow, paths are dry. Quite a few hikers. The pictures also say something about the day.nasmeh
we start at the ramp1
soon a wonderful view opens before us2
padlocks on the clearing at Starki3
below the alpine pasture4
Hrušev vrh5
below the summit6
a view for the soul7
and also for the memory8
spring is awakening9
the daffodil is already something10
hardy in the rock11
this view always delights me12
(+4)like
Martin Dercar1. 05. 2026 21:14:21
Top
Ridge1
Summit2
Kavka3
4
(+3)like
oldtimer 552. 05. 2026 07:43:49
Did we maybe meetbig smile?
like
Martin Dercar3. 05. 2026 21:42:30
Maybe it really can be if we've been nice and let's hope it still does
like
Martin Dercar3. 05. 2026 21:53:19
My wife remembers you if I remember correctly you were a guide to Triglav and I also remember you now that I looked at the picturesnasmehnasmeh
like
oldtimer 554. 05. 2026 19:49:00
I wasn't the guide, but I was on the hike on 28th and 29th September 2018 along the first ascenders' path, on the 240th anniversary of the first ascent to Triglav.
Best regards. Good luck on your paths and I hope we meet again sometime.nasmeh
a group one from back then1
(+1)like
Martin Dercar5. 05. 2026 20:16:09
Of course, I also hope that we meet or we arrange some tour and drink tea or coffee. Good luck to you too on all paths.
like
ljubitelj gora27. 07. 2026 00:17:45
Weather in the true sense. First from Pokljuka to Spodnja Brda with the intention of going to several peaks, but a storm starts approaching from the west, so I descend. I change location and go to Dovška Baba, at first it was dripping, but it stopped at the top and it started to clear up. 26.7.2026
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
(+5)like
Page:123...121314
You must log in to post a comment:
Username:
Password:
Login
If you do not yet have a username, you must first register.
         
Copyright © 2026 Hike.uno, Terms of use, Privacy and cookies