Hike.uno
Hike.uno
Login
Login
Username:
Password:
Login
Not registered yet? Registration.
Forgot password?
      

Lesce chain crampons

Print
pohodnik115. 01. 2012 22:24:19
JusAugustin, the left variant is a newer version of the right one and it's foldable so it takes less space in the backpack and due to new materials it's also lightervelik nasmehvelik nasmehvelik nasmeh
like
lanževica6. 01. 2012 09:39:14
well, you can mock, but for my winter paths to Ratitovec, Debelo peč and other mid-mountain no way I'm buying "real" crampons, not even ice axe. Things aren't just black and white.
When I imagine a real winter goal for myself, I'll get all that for sure.
like
Zebdi6. 01. 2012 09:59:13
Below the Debele peči summit you cross such an interesting slope where a possible slip ends a few hundred meters lower. If you go there without ice axe and slip, then it's hard to call it an accident, because the proper term would be "natural selection".

Otherwise, first time hearing that a 2014m high peak belongs to mid-mountain zavijanje z očmi
(+2)like
lanževica6. 01. 2012 11:19:57
You are rightmežikanje both.
If I just remember how nice a view opens into Krmo... and a little breeze blowsnasmeh
(+2)like
JusAvgustin6. 01. 2012 14:35:04
yeah she has guts, cuz she doesn't go in "sneakers" and she has time till midday when gusts up to 120km/h are expected... and mid-mountain? that means you get stuck in the middle of the mountain, because you can't go neither forward nor back...mežikanje
like
slamca6. 01. 2012 14:58:03
this thread obviously won't die off just like that nasmeh
like
GregorC6. 01. 2012 15:15:04
These mount track cramponlets are much better than ice track for hiking hills like Ratitovec, Komna, Lubnik etc., where paths are iced from treading, not at all for high mountains as manufacturer says.
I rented mount track for test and tried on Ratitovec, performed ok.

(+5)like
katty9. 01. 2012 10:18:14
And who maybe knows if now on these sales can get some ice axe or crampons zmedeneek? To be somewhat discounted. Am I too optimistic to get them? Thanks and regards.
like
JusAvgustin9. 01. 2012 12:03:59
up to 20% in Kibubi... All year round, if it's the product of the day then even up to -30%
like
shellob12. 01. 2012 14:40:05
@jus: aren't you exaggerating a bit with your sarcasm? Not all of us are unemployed and loafers who graze on rocks every day and then feel superior on top nasmeh
(+6)like
tol12. 01. 2012 14:54:00
Turn off those personal grudges already.

Kibuba only has "virtual" 20% discount.
like
JusAvgustin12. 01. 2012 16:45:28
After the sale of textiles and footwear, equipment sale usually follows, there's a lot of it online too. Sarcasm has to be there, even if it's occasionally harsh... I do what suits me best. And no, Kibuba doesn't have "virtual" 20... but like with everything, you give something to get something...
like
Zebdi12. 01. 2012 16:46:11
Why would it only have virtual 20%? You can get those spikes in several ways, not just by purchase; in the end, the same product costs you about 10% less than in, say, Iglu.
like
JusAvgustin12. 01. 2012 16:56:21
Zebdi, thumbs UP!
like
5Xum12. 01. 2012 18:06:57
I don't understand this chase against crampons like Mount track, even less the statements of some professionals who are obviously owners and the only true speakers of this forum. Last time I checked, there are also people on this site who like more accessible mountains. For these people who in winter just head to Roblek, Dobrča, Viševnik, these crampons are actually a great choice, and if they go to Triglav with them, they don't have everything polished in the upper floors anyway.

If I'm wrong and this forum is only for "hardcore" alpinists, someone should tell me as soon as possible, because in that case these crampons are really completely useless and even dangerous for all true users. If I'm wrong, I'll delete my account today as well.

Live and let live.
(+16)like
gmirko13. 01. 2012 12:04:14
When I posted this question and read the first replies or discussion, positive and extremely tasteless things confused me, yes or no..
Now though, when I tried them on Blegos and Ratitovec, I see that they are okay for what I need them for, in short I'm satisfied, and my wife too,
But I'll be afraid when I head higher to ask what you recommend for purchase..
(+6)like
FLEKSARCA13. 01. 2012 13:31:07
Oh gmirko, it's not that bad, the forum is quite well visited and it's normal that every question usually gets an answer. The problem arises when certain answers start happening to peoplevelik nasmeh. Chain "crampons" are an extremely sensitive topic anywayvelik nasmeh. No fear, just ask, in the flood of all kinds of posts there's always something usefulmežikanje.
(+5)like
Chico13. 01. 2012 13:39:32
Oh FLEKSI, how nicely written, I'm in LAAAV nasmeh

But don't take LG's comments into account, because they are often sadly/funny, as he regularly deletes them and thus misleads people and makes the forum unreadable. Reminds me of bald JJ nasmeh

A colleague bought these Mounttrack crampons. He's an experienced mountaineer and wears them only on "kuclje", where they prove incredibly useful. Don't go higher with them.
like
katty15. 01. 2012 10:14:15
Yeah you've completely convinced me now, so tomorrow I'll go buy them. For such hikes like Porezen, Ratitovec, Dobrča etc. they'll be quite good.
(+3)like
main15. 01. 2012 11:24:33
I ordered chain crampons last year and got them in two days by express mail. I used these little crampons on Kriška gora, Dobrča, Ratitovcu, Mali Golak... For small slopes and icy surfaces they're ok. Just watch out not to step on some root with them. Then you can quickly be on your ass. For high mountains I think they're not ok. Of course, whoever knows how can plow even with a goatvelik nasmeh
(+4)like
Page:1234
You must log in to post a comment:
Username:
Password:
Login
If you do not yet have a username, you must first register.
         
Copyright © 2026 Hike.uno, Terms of use, Privacy and cookies