Hike.uno
Hike.uno
Login
Login
Username:
Password:
Login
Not registered yet? Registration.
Forgot password?
      
List of forums / Slovenia / General talks / Most visited trails in snowy conditions

Most visited trails in snowy conditions

Print
BlackDiamond30. 12. 2014 19:27:18
Which winter hikes do you recommend for inexperienced hikers? Walking time approx. up to 2 hours.
like
špik 8030. 12. 2014 20:24:47
around the home hutnasmeh
like
ljubitelj gora30. 12. 2014 20:44:52
like
sh30. 12. 2014 21:26:08
Some are really very friendly with answers.
I suggest some tested destinations, in our opinion safe even against avalanches: Jerebikovec from Mojstrana, Goli vrh from Jezersko, Trupejevo poldne from Srednji vrh. Also Debela peč and Viševnik are quite visited in winter, but more caution needed. Regards
(+1)like
krist231. 12. 2014 00:39:34
I agree regarding friendliness. Viševnik, Debela peč is more than two hours one way in snow. Up to 2 hours walking both ways together in alps I suggest trip to Mala planina, Tamar, Krnica valley, Vrata... For peaks 2 hours in snow is little time. Easier and shorter trips to Kriška gora, Dobrča, Visoki Mavrinc, Ratitovec. Walking both ways is a bit more than 2 hours.
(+1)like
GregorC31. 12. 2014 11:54:34
And also some Blegoš, Lubnik, Velika planina, Tromeja, Koča na Ljubelju...
(+1)like
Sebastijan202021. 01. 2019 09:41:46
Hello!

Since I know you are experienced ''climbers'' here, I'm interested if you have suggestions for hills or mountains that can be safely visited in winter. Safe meaning no need for ice axe and climbing walls for hours nasmeh The most important is individual caution anyway.

This year I was already twice at Okrešelj. Currently it's a real fairytale there and I'm interested in similar destination. Nice nature, wonderful view and such.

I'll be very happy for any suggestions mežikanje

Regards, Sebastijan
like
bbugari121. 01. 2019 12:18:05
E.g. Pokljuka - Uskovnica - Zajamniki; Tromeja; Vršič huts; Vogel; Komna; Primorska regions; Mangart saddle...
like
mirank21. 01. 2019 12:26:46
Matajur, Snežnik, Peca, Porezen, Dravh-Lajnar -Šavnik-Možic-Slatnik,.....
like
darinka421. 01. 2019 12:34:10
You forgot Golak, Kucelj, Mala gora, Pleša...
like
Page:123...789
You must log in to post a comment:
Username:
Password:
Login
If you do not yet have a username, you must first register.
         
Copyright © 2026 Hike.uno, Terms of use, Privacy and cookies