Hike.uno
Hike.uno
Login
Login
Username:
Password:
Login
Not registered yet? Registration.
Forgot password?
      

Ojstrica

Print
djimuzl9. 06. 2020 18:40:38
On Kopinškova gear is needed, over Škarje recommended, other paths in normal conditions no "snow" problems.
(+1)like
Marjan-Muša 11. 06. 2020 08:05:03
If anyone goes via Kopinškova please for detailed information and some picture regarding snowfields. I had planned a guided tour and I'm interested in the conditions. Thanks and best regards
like
sdspecy12. 06. 2020 21:14:35
Hi,
Today I went with my wife up Kopinškova to the upper snowfield (northern traverse below the summit at ca. 2200 m), where I, due to the relative difficulty of the traverse, time pressure and unclear continuation, decided to turn back. It's passable, but I advise the less experienced against it; definitely recommend ice axe and crampons (snow is soft and steps can be made) and sufficient time reserve!
Still, it was a good trip in nice weather while enjoying the view from Jama nasmeh
Best, David, Mojca
1
2
3
4
5
6
(+11)like
mosovnik13. 06. 2020 13:13:39
Correct decision and all congrats for it. Up there without winter gear you've got nothing to "fiddle" with.
Safe travels
(+3)like
djimuzl13. 06. 2020 13:21:53
On the "standard" tour - up Kopinškova, down via Škarje - (at least) ice axe is useful elsewhere too.
(+2)like
zokipoki13. 06. 2020 17:03:54
Bravo David! Nice that you went. Seems Mojca enjoyed it. See you nasmeh best, Zoran
like
JTrogar13. 06. 2020 17:06:51
Hey David, I see you're moving again. Not afraid for yours? nasmeh Congrats to both. I saw you from the other side. mežikanje It wasn't so wintry there as with you.
Best and safe steps to both from under nice Golte, Janez nasmeh
like
rok.si14. 06. 2020 09:31:24
I confirm the snowfield is still there, wide and steep and you gotta be really brave to push through without winter gear... Yesterday quite a few turned back too.
(+5)like
garmont15. 06. 2020 11:58:19
Saturday...
1
2
(+4)like
sdspecy15. 06. 2020 19:03:05
Hi Zoran, hi Janez! nasmeh
Zoran, regarding experience just ask Mojca, I think she'll have something to say mežikanje
Janez, I drive past you and feel guilty because we never have time to stop mrk pogled Otherwise we're quite active, as much time as we have, usually around here Mozirska or to Čreta, for Podvežak, Raduha etc. need to plan better re kids jezik
Specifically this trip yeah, you know I hesitated because of Mojca, she was already pretty tough up there velik nasmeh
Probably would've made it (btw I went on "recon" much lower than those 4 in next photos tried), but why stress her and be on pins and needles, she wouldn't get much out of it, summit will wait.
Where did you watch from, Zabrložnica?
Anyway safe steps to both (and all other hikers of course) and see you soon! mežikanje
(+4)like
JTrogar15. 06. 2020 20:18:45
David, from Račke vrata:https://www.hribi.net/trenutnerazmere.asp?slo=1&gorovjeid=3&id=2904
Regards and safe steps from under the beautiful Golte, Janeznasmeh
(+1)like
sdspecy16. 06. 2020 12:53:58
You've made me crave it velik nasmeh
If you remember, I still owe Račka and hope you'll be up for a repeat sometime, I see your legs are still carrying you well mežikanje
Regards,
David
(+3)like
MountainZiga24. 06. 2020 15:30:19
Hello!

Does anyone have information on what the path from Robanov Kot via Korosica to Ojstrica is like?

I'm particularly interested if normal passage from Robanov Kot to Korosica is possible or if it's still snowy - given that it's the northern path...

Thanks in advance!

LP,
Ziga
like
biba24. 06. 2020 16:23:55
Here, take a look Molička planina
like
Stoick24. 06. 2020 16:37:14
Oh, can I please have an explanation of the trick how to make a link without displaying the actual address (URL)?
(+1)like
billy boy24. 06. 2020 16:38:57
Hello!
I'm wondering if anyone has walked past Klemenče jame along Kopinškova to the top of Ojstrica. Possible without winter gear?
Thanks for the reply!
Lp
(+1)like
biba24. 06. 2020 21:46:12
@Stoick - I use the "icon" on the right side of the text window for adding a link. It looks like a globe - insert link. In the first step, insert the URL, in the second, type the text that should be in the link.
(+1)like
KlemenD2. 07. 2020 20:53:46
Today (2/7/20) on Ojstrica from Robanov Kot. The path is normally passable (no snow). Descended to Škrbina via Kopinškova. Snow patch (surprisingly hard) still on the path but bypassable from below. From Škrbina continued on the slopes of Krofička. In the last part of the traverse followed a path through scrub that took me well above Črni Hriber, forcing an unpleasant descent (at least 50m) through scrub and rocks to the lower path and collected plenty of "battle scars" and ticks nasmeh. As if that wasn't enough, it started raining in between. And by the way, Črni Hriber is no less steep than before velik nasmeh
Current snowfield on Kopinškova.1
Snowfield on Kopinškova - view back.2
Above the lower path - Črni Hriber.3
(+10)like
silvo19528. 07. 2020 16:10:23
We drove under planina Podvežak. Road passable without issues. Did a loop: Podvežak - Inkret - Korošica - Mala Ojstrica - Ojstrica - planina Korošica - Vodotočnik - Tolsti vrh - Deska - Lastovec - screes to road - parking under planina Podvežak. Path nicely walkable with lots of alpine flowers and mountain views without peculiarities. For ascent and descent from Ojstrica summit recommend helmet.
2020.07.05.07 at Podvežak pasture1
2020.07.05.17 hiker and Veliki vrh2
2020.07.05.18 Alpine thrift (Armeria alpina).3
2020.07.05.30 Will the photo succeed?4
2020.07.05.32 marmot and edelweiss together5
2020.07.05.47 Kerner's poppy (Papaver kerneri) and Ojstrica ridge6
2020.07.05.51 Korošica pasture7
2020.07.05.67 antler-like scree on the ridge elevation of Ojstrica8
2020.07.05.79 the photographer9
2020.07.05.90 tower on Mali Ojstrica10
2020.07.05.99 ascent towards the summit11
2020.07.05.111 step-over in the scree12
2020.07.05.118 window in the ridge13
2020.07.05.122 summit of Ojstrica 2350m14
2020.07.05.129 mountains above Okrešelj15
2020.07.05.144 Rinka waterfall16
2020.07.05.145 Logarska dolina17
2020.07.05.149 descent from Ojstrica18
2020.07.05.162 passage19
2020.07.05.175 Lučka Brana (Baba)20
2020.07.05.176 Skuta and Kranjska Rinka21
2020.07.05.187 remnant of snow22
2020.07.05.203 descent to Korošica23
2020.07.05.221 Korošica with Ojstrica24
2020.07.05.233 Vodotočnik and Deska25
2020.07.05.241 step by step26
2020.07.05.245 view of Tolsti vrh27
2020.07.05.247 Ojstrica from Tolsti vrh28
2020.07.05.258 Kamniška murka (Nigritella lithopolitanica)29
2020.07.05.263 summit of Deska30
2020.07.05.276 over the fence31
2020.07.05.279 speedwell and hawkweed32
2020.07.05.291 descent33
2020.07.05.297 before the end of the tour34
(+2)like
edelweiss969. 07. 2020 21:13:01
Just for info to those planning a hike to Ojstrica and surrounding peaks. Us and most hikers we met yesterday were surprised that Kocbekov dom (i.e. 3 containers replacing it) is open since early July. Food service starts with the coming weekend.
(+2)like
Page:123...6364656667...747576
You must log in to post a comment:
Username:
Password:
Login
If you do not yet have a username, you must first register.
         
Copyright © 2026 Hike.uno, Terms of use, Privacy and cookies