|
| piotr31. 08. 2020 17:29:35 |
And also eight days ago.
| (+1) |  | |
|
|
|
|
| Lisica2. 09. 2020 21:37:45 |
To me, the containers are totally OK as a temporary solution. It's nice that there's something up here. Otherwise, you can hardly see them from afar and they are covered with a roof so they don't look that awful. You have overnight accommodation if you need it. Water flows in the trough. Only the loos could be arranged a bit better; when I was up there, the container was locked. Some hot food would also come in handy but they haven't arranged everything yet... Better something than nothing.
| (+3) |  | |
|
|
|
|
| andrej Lj3. 09. 2020 10:25:44 |
Hello, I'm interested if the SPP stamp for Korošica is at the containers or somewhere else? Thanks for the answers Safe steps to all further on.
|
|
|
|
| biba3. 09. 2020 10:44:02 |
Exactly there. The box is on the container.
| (+1) |  | |
|
|
|
|
| jprim14. 09. 2020 20:42:42 |
Too bad Darinka, I read your posts and Kopinškova would be a real pleasure. Regards!
| (+2) |  | |
|
|
|
|
| darinka414. 09. 2020 21:17:14 |
Not familiar with these parts. Asked at the summit three hikers, two guys and one girl, who came via Kopinškova what it's like. They said it's demanding. Asked them how, since you went without SVK. They laughed, they had the girl in the middle the whole way. Descent on that path advised against.
| (+3) |  | |
|
|
|
|
| ppegan15. 09. 2020 07:24:09 |
Darinka, Kopinškova to Ojstrica is really a very demanding secured path, but the ascent on it is pure enjoyment, which can be done without SVK, at least I did it without issues. Too bad you didn't ask on this portal how it looks, since the path is really nicely laid out. I went alone on Kopinškova, I asked beforehand how it looks and how demanding it is, and I had a super solo day, only the weather was worse than forecast. I descended through Škarje. Good luck.
| (+3) |  | |
|
|
|
|
| panda15. 09. 2020 10:39:33 |
Darinka: given your experience as I read your tour posts, you'd manage Kopinškova without SVK no problem. A few years ago I had SVK with me, but judged no need to use it. Tour over Škarje up and down drags on. Next time. 
| (+4) |  | |
|
|
|
|
| redbull15. 09. 2020 13:32:42 |
Where would SVK be needed on Kopinškova? There isn't much cable. Maybe 2 m before the north crossing. The part over Škarje across rocks with pegs is equally difficult.
| (+4) |  | |
|
|
|
|
| Janez Seliškar15. 09. 2020 14:02:23 |
SVK for the less experienced is definitely not superfluous!
| (+3) |  | |
|
|
|
|
| rokopoko15. 09. 2020 15:52:59 |
Just today went up Kopinškova and down Škarje. Had SVK but didn't use it. "Toughest" spots for me ca 5m ridge path a bit after "ladder" and exposed climb along cable when path turns to Logarska side. There focused on path under feet and didn't look into depth much.. :-)
On Kopinškova need to watch not to trigger stones because they fly far into depth. Descent Škarje not so interesting but met chamois a few meters away.. :-)
| (+3) |  | |
|
|
|
|
| Macesna25. 09. 2020 18:23:24 |
At the beginning of the week, still before the deterioration, we visited Ojstrica. We started in Logarska dolina, in »foreign lands«. We climbed to the top via Kopinškova, descended via Škarje. It was a nice and long loop before autumn arrived. Kopinškova didn't seem too hard to me. I was surprised by a lot of steep and strenuous walking; it only becomes more high-alpine in the last part, when it goes high above Logarska dolina.
| (+5) |  | |
|
|
|
|
| palček plezalček25. 09. 2020 18:36:29 |
Macesna, nice that you showed up. I've already missed your posts.
| (+6) |  | |
|
|
|
|
| dprapr25. 09. 2020 19:47:36 |
Ojstrica is quite “high-alpine”. It has the nicest wall far and wide. It's not comparable to “foreign lands“ only by height. 
| (+2) |  | |
|
|
|
|
| Macesna25. 09. 2020 22:16:30 |
Yes, the wall is really nice and steep. @palček plezalček, thanks, you're kind.
| (+2) |  | |
|
|
|
|
| sdspecy10. 10. 2020 23:14:38 |
Hi everyone, This is a bit off-topic; if anyone happened to be at the top of Ojstrica between 8.10 and 9.10.2020 and found some forgotten hiking poles with special extended handles, I'd be glad if you could “miss” them, because they're very handy for my wife due to wrist issues (with sclerosis problems )... Reachable at 040509575. Thanks a lot! David
| (+3) |  | |
|
|
|
|
| kitta11. 10. 2020 08:47:05 |
I was up on 9.10. via Kopinškova. Didn't see any poles at the top, but there were some (classic full black ones) poles before Lojtrca, i.e., where the slightly more vertical part of the path to Ojstrica starts.
|
|
|
|
| GaKo11. 10. 2020 14:52:12 |
I saw them too yesterday (10.10.) at that spot. Today they're probably already under snow. 
| (+2) |  | |
|
|
|
You must log in to post a comment:
If you do not yet have a username, you must first
register.