Hike.uno
Hike.uno
Login
Login
Username:
Password:
Login
Not registered yet? Registration.
Forgot password?
      

Ojstrica

Print
palček plezalček2. 08. 2021 20:17:56
Garmont, very interesting trip you planned and carried out on a really nice day. nasmeh
(+1)like
Hribolazec8112. 08. 2021 20:03:58
Kopinškova, what's the condition like?

Thanks
like
garmont12. 08. 2021 21:45:51
Already bp for quite some time.mežikanje
like
zokipoki24. 09. 2021 08:09:09
Yesterday from Logarska via Kopinškova up, descent to Škarje, hop to Lučka baba, on the way also to Rjavčki vrh and back to the valley.

Below the Ojstrica summit it was nicely icy, the base firm and frozen. Kopinškova bp, to Škarje bp, except that old torn cable at the entry/exit of the secured section, which still causes no problems. Wonderful day for the mountains.
Morning at Klemenča jama1
A bit higher the sun illuminates the peaks2
Autumn beauties along the path3
Panoramic from Krofička4
On the path5
View from the path6
On the ridge7
Chimney8
Above the chimney I step right onto the edge, the depth does not leave me indifferent.9
Northern traverse.10
view from the summit11
On Škarje I sit again and admire the beauties.12
It would be a sin not to go also to this beauty that invites me so nicely.13
Rjavčki beauty.14
Below in the wall I spot a path, old hunting or chamois trail. Is it the one mentioned in the legend about Rjavčki vrh, which was supposed to lead the hunter from Kamniško sedlo to Rjavčki vrh via Jareča meadow under Planjava.15
colors16
Summit of Lučka baba with Ojstrica.17
On the grass.18
Unstable northern side of Lučka baba.19
So beautiful here.20
I think the top of Rjavčki vrh was a lightning target.21
Probably consequence of a lightning strike.22
Shattered and scorched.23
Idyll under Rjavčki vrh....have a safe trip!24
(+8)like
garmont24. 09. 2021 11:00:05
Nice one, Zoran.nasmeh
I was just a bit short of turning your way in the morning.nasmeh
(+1)like
palček plezalček24. 09. 2021 12:25:01
Wait, guys.... you two are out wandering, our 'sleepyhead' is lonely and waiting for us to visit him. velik nasmeh jezik
(+4)like
garmont24. 09. 2021 13:04:31
Oops…velik nasmeh
(+3)like
zokipoki24. 09. 2021 14:04:32
May a hen kick me!velik nasmeh
(+2)like
pohodnik3827. 09. 2021 00:11:23
On Saturday 25.9.21 I headed to Ojstrica via Kopinškova path. Weather was fantastic, views excellent, lots of people. A bit below the summit met a herd of young ibex, first thought they were chamois so I coughed a bit for them to hear me but they didn't go anywhere. Immediately it was clear they were young ibex (judging by small horns still) who aren't too afraid of humans. Took some pics and on to the summit.

PICTURES and personal impressions from the path

Regards! Tonenasmeh
Ojstrica 25.9.20211
Young chamois on the Ojstrica traverse 25.9.20212
Ojstrica via Kopinškova path 25.9.20213
(+9)like
Tbrancelj2019. 11. 2021 18:34:24
Hello,

Interested in the path to Ojstrica from Robanov kot and via Mala Ojstrica. Still lots of snow? and if yes, is it dry?

Thanks for all info
Best regards
(+1)like
ejti20. 11. 2021 14:43:32
I don't know about the path from Robanov kot, Kocbekova and the usual from Korošica are dry.
(+1)like
kozorog9431. 12. 2021 16:10:05
Has anyone been to Ojstrica (or Lucki Dedec) from Podvezak in recent days? If any info on conditions nasmeh
(+3)like
dk3320. 03. 2022 13:38:52
Hello,

Today walked the path from Podvežak towards Mala Ojstrica and along the ridge to Ojstrica.
Path excellent up to first obstacle < before spotting Kocbek > at that crossing full gear needed.

Ridge top some snow and some dry < mixed > but crampons mandatory and extra caution.

Descent to Kocbek without major issues.

Good luck nasmeh
1
2
3
4
5
(+5)like
Kafetarca20. 05. 2022 19:51:46
Has anyone been recently to Ojstrica from Kocbek?
like
Kafetarca2. 06. 2022 13:38:46
Hasn't anyone gone to Ojstrica? velik nasmeh
like
garmont2. 06. 2022 15:33:13
If it helps you… from yesterday.
1
2
(+1)like
zokipoki2. 06. 2022 17:25:45
Today I went to Ojstrica via Deska, up the ridge and down to Korošica. On the path from Korošica there's one snow patch, but not problematic! Road to Podvežak is bad! Down still somehow goes in first, up is more annoying!
Good luck!
Split!1
Here to the left the hunting trail leads to Desko.2
On the hunting trail.3
Beautiful path!4
On the hunting trail, in the background Veliki vrh.5
On the hunting trail.6
Clearly visible path. 10 years ago it wasn't so cleared.7
Here you can go left or right. Left across a smaller scree and steeply through dwarf pines, right under the ridge edge and then left crossing (cleared).8
Right variant. When you cross to the right side of the ridge, this passage opens to the left. The path leads across to the other side.9
Here you descend left down to the continuation of the hunting trail.10
I climb onto the ridge to see what it offers. Nothing special, dwarf pines and gravelly terrain. I turn back and descend back to the hunting trail.11
View back from the edge.12
Left variant. Across small scree and steeply through dwarf pines.13
In both cases you reach here. To the left the continuation is visible.14
Through dwarf pines.15
Last meters of the hunting trail towards the meadows on Desko.16
Straight to the meadows.17
On the meadows. In the back, Ojstrica peeks out. Deska summit is left of the edge, behind the scrub.18
On Deska.19
From Deska I first descend straight down towards Vodotočnik and then across right to the upper path.20
Vodotočnik close by.21
Here from the upper path I head pathless right into the terrain between Vodotočnik and Korišica. I seek passages further right of Ojstrica.22
Through picturesque valleys.23
Full of flowers.24
Straight to the right saddle, from where I descend to the marked path shortly before the ledge.25
Right below I find a passage through the scrub and along the wall continue towards Mali Ojstrica.26
Towards Mali Ojstrica.27
Upper part of the marked steep ascent to Ojstrica.28
Ramp.29
Mists are chasing me, but I head towards the sun.30
The crossing at Kopinškova is still slightly white.31
View through the window.32
At the top.33
But I succeeded in stepping above the clouds.34
Beach below the summit. I descend towards Korošica.35
The only snow patch on the path.36
Rose root.37
Former Kocbek hut. Really a pity it's like this. It was nice to sit here.38
The mists have lifted.39
At Inkret water for drinking and washing, until the cattle use it.40
The road is bad! Good luck!41
(+11)like
Kafetarca2. 06. 2022 18:04:08
Thanks nasmeh
like
garmont2. 06. 2022 18:20:11
Nice, interesting passages that you choose, Zoran.nasmeh
There are quite a few up here…mežikanje
(+1)like
nenap2. 06. 2022 19:06:59
Dolfi nasmeh
Do you have scissors and a motorbike ... in your hand, so these paths are so nicely "fixed"? velik nasmeh
Best regards, Nevenka
like
Page:123...6768697071...747576
You must log in to post a comment:
Username:
Password:
Login
If you do not yet have a username, you must first register.
         
Copyright © 2026 Hike.uno, Terms of use, Privacy and cookies